Unity Completed Together Again / Slave of Passion [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
i'm pretty sure the premise has always been that the protagonist finds girls with repressed sexuality. they're secretly masochists, but have never had the chance to act upon their desires. given that this is the case, the main character is doing the girls a favor.

basically, some people can't have meaning in their lives without being dominated. this is the basis of pink tea games.
I liked most of their games.
But the latest elf trainer I felt left a lot to be desired.
The captain was fun, but the princess part was quite bland compared to any other of their games.
Even Elf trainer 1 was way better because of more amusing events.

Reactions: MasterMerp

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I liked most of their games.
But the latest elf trainer I felt left a lot to be desired.
The captain was fun, but the princess part was quite bland compared to any other of their games.
Even Elf trainer 1 was way better because of more amusing events.
I feel like halfway through Elf Trainer 2, Pink Tea just got bored and sped things up.

It feels like there is a lot missing, the reason why suddenly guards were listening to Dark Lord was never explained, the point of Dark Lord corrupting the Queen throughout nights was kinda lost when he trained her from start to finish later anyway like any other character.

Felt very rushed.

Jun 12, 2018
Pink Tea had these problems with Mac on Elven Conquest 2 as well, and I never think they fixed it. Here's a couple of potential fixes I found from the EQ2 thread, though I cannot test them as I do not have a mac.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Knowing the author's previous works, I can see already where this is going. While I liked the previous games, I noticed thematic repetition in them, the Elven Conquest 2 suffering the most from this, with the same corruption/training mechanics, progression and two or three final outcomes: a mild, pleasure-oriented cum slut, a well-balanced good girl, or a humiliation-craving, worthless pain slut who loves abuse. Looks like this game will be no different - there's already space prepared for tricking the girl to eating cum or piss flavored meals from a dog bowl, naked and on all fours, spanking/whipping to orgasm, adding clamps, dildos and plugs to bondage play and getting meaner and meaner with verbal humiliation. All that's missing from previous games is face-slapping, wooden horse, electricity, public exposure and perhaps another girl to mind-fuck them both.

Do not get me wrong, all these fetishes are close to my heart, but I wish the author got more inventive with those, while also creating new mechanics instead of repeating the same all over. Everything he had in store so far was best executed in Slave Lords if the Galaxy.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I like most of PT's stuff but this one seems like a dud. Not a fan of the premise - we're basically taking advantage of troubled girl with some severe mental health issues. In his other games we also raped and trained girls to be sex slaves but they were enemies and mostly evil, arrogant bitches.
Gameplay seems very basic, standard PT formula. I had hoped he would expand a bit while keeping his core trainer mechanics intact.
SLOG remains his best game so far, it had an actual story with some basic lore, char progression, tons of varied h-content.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
What software is that done with? Just like After Effects, or something more specialized?

On topic:
Pink Tea can make good things, and Pink Tea can make things that are obviously small side projects, ending up incomplete or rushed. Would be nice to see some changes to the format. Screenshot 2 could be an anomaly, or it could be the intended representation of the character's physique... hoping for the former, personally. The premise for this is also a bit "ickier" than others, probably because the setup is something extremely real world, whereas their other games are sort of fantastical and easier to hand-wave.
That being said, it's a slave trainer game. You were never the good guy and you never will be.

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
So like will there be an option to have atleast somewhat (preferably very) wholesome play-through, or "breaking her" and being the bad guy is the only thing planned? Asking coz the latter isn't my thing.
P.S. if it's the former then "you break her or help her" kinda thing in the desc would be nice.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
So like will there be an option to have atleast somewhat (preferably very) wholesome play-through, or "breaking her" and being the bad guy is the only thing planned? Asking coz the latter isn't my thing
P.S. if it's the former then "you break her or help her" kinda thing in the desc would be
It's hard to say at the moment whether it's gonna be a mini game, with just the training module as it is now, or whether there will be more areas and things to do added, with point and click puzzles or other 'adventures'. Either way, knowing Pink Tea's ouevre I wouldn't expect anything else than male domination of a female subject(s), either nice or harsh.

Reactions: MysterMani
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes