3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Honestly.. While I like Emily's ass... Kind of a lame preview imo, would have done better with tits. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm also curious how decent the pussy looks for the girls.
Usually I am one for normal sized breasts in any of these type games as I don't care much for the huge gozongas so many of them use. In this game's case though, I'm partial to Emily. Maybe because of her one line while she is drunk that she doesn't really have anything for me or whatever she states there.

If her lower goods look anything like the rest of her model though, I think we'll all be in good hands as far as their character models are concerned. :sneaky:

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Yet anyway, apparently they are working on it and was planned from the start... No sure why they didn't release with it already there though.. Awkward underwear bathing and showering could have been avoided..
It's in the works but not in game yet.

You can see what one of the girls looks like nude on their Patreon site for the game .
Oh ok good. I really though they intended for the game to just be Non sexual.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Usually I am one for normal sized breasts in any of these type games as I don't care much for the huge gozongas so many of them use. In this game's case though, I'm partial to Emily. Maybe because of her one line while she is drunk that she doesn't really have anything for me or whatever she states there.

If her lower goods look anything like the rest of her model though, I think we'll all be in good hands as far as their character models are concerned. :sneaky:
I'm partial Nana in this.. But that's probably cause she's the only one not sounding like a robot the whole time. :ROFLMAO:

Oh ok good. I really though they intended for the game to just be Non sexual.
Honestly I think they did at the start, but got too focused on the voyeurism though.
So I assume people asked about adult content.. And they had no real reason to deny the content..

TBH we already had people looking into removing their clothes..
IF the dev's didn't work it in themselves it would have happened anyway..

I assume there will probably be some mods at some point for drunken sex with the girls, cause I figure the dev's won't put that part in the game, since that would count for rape imo.
Give the community enough time.. We'll get that and probably sleep sex/creeping on the girls as well..
We already have passed out models of the girls after all.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
I'm partial Nana in this.. But that's probably cause she's the only one not sounding like a robot the whole time. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but the same voice actor does all of the game's girl characters voices at present time. Just like one guy does all of the game's male voices. You can see as much in the game's Credits. That's why I'm so surprised so many people are requesting they leave the dubbing the way it is on their Steam Discussion boards after Aurora Games stated they planned on voice re-dubbing for the Nana and cooking update when it's released. I could see them using the current girl VA doing Nana's voice after the fact since she clearly has an Asian accent which would still work well with Nana's character.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yeah but the same voice actor does all of the game's girl characters voices at present time. Just like one guy does all of the game's male voices. You can see as much in the game's Credits. That's why I'm so surprised so many people are requesting they leave the dubbing the way it is on their Steam Discussion boards after Aurora Games stated they planned on voice re-dubbing for the Nana and cooking update when it's released. I could see them using the current girl VA doing Nana's voice after the fact since she clearly has an Asian accent which would still work well with Nana's character.
Shouldn't be that hard to find two more girls for VA imo... No one cares about the males imo though.

lackerfinisher

Jan 6, 2020
I'm playing that same version build 6545776. I kept a previous version of the game v0.02 but apparently you can't turn the projector on manually in earlier versions of the game. This was a feature of the latest version of it which checks out with what the Devs posted on the update list in Steam for the game.

Small Update / Patch Notes Posted Thu, April 15

New Feature:

• The projector can be turned on by you now
Can't even remember at this time if the screening room used to play these same videos on their own before or if the screen was always blank? Oh well, no biggie.
When you walk in the room it says press E to activate the projector. I only saw the cat and ocean but I'll spend some more time with the game. I bought the game on Steam and the build is 6551334.

lackerfinisher

Jan 6, 2020
Cycles between Cat and Ocean. Doesn't matter if the time of day is different or what girl is in the room. I had Vera at low favor ability and then max. The projector shuts off when you leave the room.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
When you walk in the room it says press E to activate the projector. I only saw the cat and ocean but I'll spend some more time with the game. I bought the game on Steam and the build is 6551334.
That's interesting. So there is a more recent build of the game than 6545776 which I would assume is v0.02.1 which they released on Apr. 15th and posted update notes for on Steam as well. Didn't realize they would be releasing updates after the fact without also releasing some type of update notes for it too.

Maybe it's just more data being added in for the eventual Nana adult content and cooking related data that is planned for the next update they posted about just recently?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Cycles between Cat and Ocean. Doesn't matter if the time of day is different or what girl is in the room. I had Vera at low favor ability and then max. The projector shuts off when you leave the room.
Good, so that confirms that only the two of them actually play at this time and had nothing to do with my altering the files then. That's good to know.

Also, that the Alone video that grind3d brought up that they seen in the pak files is also not working as well, for whatever reason.

Cool, knowing all this then, feel free to substitute out your own videos for these two videos so that whatever you want to be viewed in the screening room can be then without fear of it breaking it.

Thanks for the assistance and feedback regarding this all. Much appreciated.

lackerfinisher

Jan 6, 2020
The Ocean video plays in segments like 10 second mark to 17 second and then back to cat looping and then to ocean playing at a differant time mark. 6 second video for cat and 40 second video for ocean 1080 works best for me.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I can forgive a buggy game but i cannot forgive a game with no snoo snoo
Yea.. Still not sure why they didn't just release with at least the nudity in the game already.. What weirdo wants to peep on women showering and bathing in their underwear. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Least they are going to add the content at some point...

AceofWind

Jul 13, 2018
Someone on steam posted a screenshot from the devs patreon and it shows what looks to be a wip for a sex scene

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Someone on steam posted a screenshot from the devs patreon and it shows what looks to be a wip for a sex scene
Yeah, I posted a screenshot taken in UE Viewer of the new "James with dick" model and his sex animations a few pages back. They're already in the pak file (with no texture, just like the Patreon screenshot), just not used in the current builds of the game. No sex animations in the pak for the girls yet.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes