3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

RavenousRaven

Oct 17, 2018
NSC is disappointing but the girls do look beautifully animated and designed. The FPS element is a bit over the top though, especially when you can gun down all the clerks and even the girls :eek:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Ladydarkness, would you happen to have the latest version (build 6551334) cracked?
I'm sure we would all appreciate it. I know I will. Thanks for the updated versions you've provided so far.
Not sure if you ever seen this or not Ladydarkness, but can you tell us if build 6551334 is even the latest build by the developer at this time still over on Steam seeing as how Aurora Games hasn't updated, nor even communicated about, the game for some time now?

Interested in knowing once grind3d has a chance to tear into the .pak files of the latest build, what exactly the Devs have updated in it.

lackerfinisher

Jan 6, 2020
The latest build is 6657303. Only a few bug fixes announced but I see things are different in the movie theatre.The movie rotation has increased. It goes cat-ocean-guy with guitar. Also Vera's nose has a seem issue. I wanted to test if the car bug still worked( it would flip out if you tossed a girl on the hood). These were the bug fixes listed.

• Fixed a bug that the tenant left when the player gave a gift

• Modify the collision properties of small objects with the car

• Improved performance of some objects

• Speed up the player's running speed when outdoors

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
Not sure if you ever seen this or not Ladydarkness, but can you tell us if build 6551334 is even the latest build by the developer at this time still over on Steam seeing as how Aurora Games hasn't updated, nor even communicated about, the game for some time now?

Interested in knowing once grind3d has a chance to tear into the .pak files of the latest build, what exactly the Devs have updated in it.
I just downloaded the update Ladydarkness posted. There was some rearranging in the DLC_R animations folders. It looks like they are working on some of the blowjob animations for James, but no major changes. James with dick still has no textures, the "Julia" model in the DLC_R folder still has weirdness on the mesh and darkened breasts and crotch textures. I checked Emily's mesh/textures and Nana's (since Nana is supposed to be the first to get adult content) and no changes there at all.

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
The latest build is 6657303. Only a few bug fixes announced but I see things are different in the movie theatre.The movie rotation has increased. It goes cat-ocean-guy with guitar. Also Vera's nose has a seem issue. I wanted to test if the car bug still worked( it would flip out if you tossed a girl on the hood). These were the bug fixes listed.

Looking at the Vera nose picture I would have guess it was an overlapping mesh issue. Like they built her face by combining person A's face with person B's nose to create person C - Vera and they didn't connect the mesh cleanly.
But that doesn't appear to be the case, her mesh looks fine in UE Viewer. Her nose looks long here because of the way camera rotation and perspective works in UE Viewer, but you can see there aren't any visible seams on her nose here, and they should be more obvious here than in game. I wonder what's causing the seam in-game.

Reactions: Krosos

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021

Pretty interesting that they fixed the movie theatre playlist. Wonder if they are actually paying attention to what is being posted on the Steam Discussions boards as was posted about on there not too long ago or they realized as much themselves and fixed it on their own?

I only bring this up as the Developer never posts nor responds to anything on Steam's board themselves other than the infrequent update post instead on the board over there. However, if they are paying attention to the Discussions board after all, people may actually post there regarding the game with more frequency than they already may be if they knew with certainty the Devs were actually paying attention to what is being posted there.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
So i just wasted 7 gigs and the game apparently only supports Direct X 11 and above (My poor GPU only supports 10) It says "d3d11 compatible gpu feature level 11.0 required". I know i should've looked at the system requirements but most of the time the games run smoothly on my GPU despite some of them requiring higher Direct X's. can someone tell me if there is a tiniest chance for me to still play the game? I rly loved how dumb this game looked.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
im sure they do i think sex was not planned in the game but a lot of people wished for it and it looks like that is there highest priority currently as well
No, I think the Devs planned on it having sex from the get go. One of the other users here (grind3d) has been looking through the game's files with each version's release and has been posting about it here from time to time and they've indicated going back to the game's initial release (post #77 in this thread) that it has contained nude files in it from the get go. It's always possible they planned on it having nudity without the sex but I highly doubt it. I just think that Aurora Games put it out in the marketplace to drum up interest and start spreading word about their new game coming to market and not realizing the fuss it would create not having even just nudity in it from the start is all.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

You Naughty ;)

Looking at the Vera nose picture I would have guess it was an overlapping mesh issue. Like they built her face by combining person A's face with person B's nose to create person C - Vera and they didn't connect the mesh cleanly.
But that doesn't appear to be the case, her mesh looks fine in UE Viewer. Her nose looks long here because of the way camera rotation and perspective works in UE Viewer, but you can see there aren't any visible seams on her nose here, and they should be more obvious here than in game. I wonder what's causing the seam in-game.
Did you looked that it might be a specular map deviation on the UV boarder ?

I see a lot of these mistakes recently especialy with choseable clothes

No, I think the Devs planned on it having sex from the get go. One of the other users here (grind3d) has been looking through the game's files with each version's release and has been posting about it here from time to time and they've indicated going back to the game's initial release (post #77 in this thread) that it has contained nude files in it from the get go. It's always possible they planned on it having nudity without the sex but I highly doubt it. I just think that Aurora Games put it out in the marketplace to drum up interest and start spreading word about their new game coming to market and not realizing the fuss it would create not having even just nudity in it from the start is all.
If they never planed at least soft erotic hollywood rateable PG 16 content long beforehand I'm Santa Claus

Looking at those Videos and seeing it in Motion i freak out how bad the RIGGING and Motion Capture is

A top notch Japanese Animator would have done it 1000 times better manually ;)

Ah these newcomers "We make it super cheap" and profit profit profit :D
Sure if you understand the tech you working with since Hellblade everyone believes he can be a Ninja Theory ;)

This is like the quality level of VR Beginners :D

Yes Unreal is Free and you can get your Dreams on the Marketplace but still you need SKILL or you endup in Chaos

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You mean Boring in the Sexual encounters and their depiction and interaction from your POV ?
You find something like House Party less boring than this ?

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
You mean Boring in the Sexual encounters and their depiction and interaction from your POV ?
You find something like House Party less boring than this ?
Of course House Party is A LOT less boring than Together BnB at this point. What little story and quests you have to do in Together BnB can be completed in less than two hours times. In no way can the story mode be completed in that time in House Party; compared to Together BnB, it's a fully fleshed out game.

At this point, the only thing Together BnB has going for it is that its models look more realistic than what House Party's characters do.

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
You Naughty ;)

Did you looked that it might be a specular map deviation on the UV boarder ?

I see a lot of these mistakes recently especialy with choseable clothes

If they never planed at least soft erotic hollywood rateable PG 16 content long beforehand I'm Santa Claus

Looking at those Videos and seeing it in Motion i freak out how bad the RIGGING and Motion Capture is

A top notch Japanese Animator would have done it 1000 times better manually ;)

Ah these newcomers "We make it super cheap" and profit profit profit :D
Sure if you understand the tech you working with since Hellblade everyone believes he can be a Ninja Theory ;)

This is like the quality level of VR Beginners :D

Yes Unreal is Free and you can get your Dreams on the Marketplace but still you need SKILL or you endup in Chaos
Speaking of Marketplace, the structure of the pak files makes it really obvious that a large amount of the environment came from Marketplace. I've seen the structure of a lot of pak files and the ones where all the content is made in house have a much more clear structure while the Marketplace ones seem to be a jumble of folders that are clearly each the name of single Marketplace assets and then a handful of nicely organized stuff that is their own in-house content.
They've done a better job integrating it than most single dev indie adult games who asset flip stuff into a glorified tech demo... but it still feels like more of a mashup than a coherent game.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
A little sherlock holmes i see nice analyzing approach ;)

Uh i thought they could be Korean based on most of the BNB chars Design Korea came to my mind not China :D

Aurora Interactive ——
3D online game developer and operator
Established in October 2007
Young but professional team
Great success and reputation in China
Ability ——
Self-developed 3D 'Wonderland' Engine
Supporting integrated video card
Each server takes PCU over 2000
Effectively block any illegal plug-ins
Interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: lackerfinisher

pigmiu

Dec 27, 2017
Tested on a 5900x-3090 rig. Looks nice, crappy optimizattions and proccess stays open forever until you manually kill it in task manager. And "future sexual content as paid DLC?" This is a glorified outdated graphics demo ductaped together as a "game" to be honest.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Tested on a 5900x-3090 rig. Looks nice, crappy optimizattions and proccess stays open forever until you manually kill it in task manager. And "future sexual content as paid DLC?" This is a glorified outdated graphics demo ductaped together as a "game" to be honest.
According to a by the Dev over on Steam: "The game plot and new system will continue to be updated, and all adult content will be released on Steam with DLC. The current game price will include plot and adult content for 3 tenants."

You can find this and other information in the Game development and related instructions link in that same post I linked earlier here.

Whether those 3 tenants are the starting three girls or Nana and two other new NPC's is anyone's guess?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
According to a by the Dev over on Steam: "The game plot and new system will continue to be updated, and all adult content will be released on Steam with DLC. The current game price will include plot and adult content for 3 tenants."

You can find this and other information in the Game development and related instructions link in that same post I linked earlier here.

Whether those 3 tenants are the starting three girls or Nana and two other new NPC's is anyone's guess?
Better be Nana, Emily and Vera.. Other wise they need to change the games intro with correct ones..

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes