3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Pick a save, any save. 100% as far as the game at this point is concerned but the game is far from done.
Thank you. If someone is looking for where the game saves are located, then here is the address: c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames\

Reactions: Moonsstar

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is a super simple setup lets wait for the final Results and Problem solving he/they are going to face on soon ;)

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
FTR - Devs have finally released another update statement on their page for the game showcasing some of their latest work on the game:
Hopefully, in the next update, at least it will be possible to undress all of them, otherwise there is absolutely nothing to do in this game. The house looks great, but the gameplay itself is awful and boring.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Hopefully, in the next update, at least it will be possible to undress all of them, otherwise there is absolutely nothing to do in this game. The house looks great, but the gameplay itself is awful and boring.
Tbh, I'm most looking forward to the cooking update. Not that I'm not also looking forward to Nana's scenes as well but with it only being the one girl being updated to actually "interact" with finally, by the time they add the next girl, we'll all be pretty much burned out on interacting with Nana at that point. With the cooking update, we'll be able to mess around with the cooking features of the BnB and it'll give us reason to go hunting again for money necessary to buy the ingredients (more store interaction as a result) we will need in order to be able to cook too. Just a win in so many different instances.

Most of all though, I really do hope it doesn't take another 3 months or so after Nana's updates are finally released to add the equivalent updates for the next girl to be implemented. That the Dev can't post any type of updates communication regularly is so frustrating, to say the least. Maybe at least every other week at minimum would be nice just to say what they possibly completed and/or are working on would be ideal in my book. Some regular communication would probably exponentially raise their Patreon numbers, I'm thinking. That the Dev can't understand this honestly just boggles my mind.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Looks like the dudes are the same model.
That unreal Vampire game (Kalyskah?) has the same issue. All the female characters are the based on the player character and all the men, from old to young, are the same character with different hair. It's pretty bad. I don't know if it's a cheap asset thing or what but these devs need to be able to mess with the character models more with blender or something to differentiate them.
As for what I think... this is barely a game. It's a potentially neat idea like House Party was a potentially neat idea but game play is obviously far from a priority. The world is beautiful but barren. Gameplay is hunting animals with a gun that has infinite ammo so you can sell the carcuses for cash to buy gifts to grind out affection. The NPC's are dull even though the few interactions during the intro are (probably unintentionally) funny.

"Hey, your brother disappeared two days ago and we didn't call the police or anyone. We're hungry. Oh let's go on about inane shit. Now get me baby powder and get me facial tissues. Food? Who needs it."

I can only really see some minor voyeuristic actions as a main draw with the girls but unfortunately they're non-nude for now which is even duller. As an aside, why are there two identical kitchens right next to each other?

Also, Indiemaus just covered it.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello Everyone, here's an update on the current development process.
We carry on our production in 3 directions:

1. R18 adult content
We are aiming for improved physical performance for our NPC's, such as fine trembling effects of the skin, and we also hope that the NPC's reactions will follow players controls, with better random responses, so we have done a lot of tests and modifications on our game system and character modules. As for the gameplay, we received a lot of great suggestions and ideas, we will review them carefully and make improvements in our upcoming updates.

2. Main storyline
Since Nana will have more appearances than previous releases, we have already completed more than 50% of the related elements, including new scenes, costumes, props, etc. We've also decided to record a Chines dubbing, so we will have to modify all expressions and mouth movements in both Chinese and English versions. We are still working since this is a heavy workload.

3. New system
We updated the cooking system including menus, cuisine models, and kitchenware. The NPC eating motion capture, and the programming for vegetable cutting and soup cooking systems are still under development.

We sincerely thank you for your attention and support. Although our team is relatively small and the progress is slow, we will not give up the development of Together BnB. We will carry on our work. Please rest assured, thank you everyone!

Reactions: Arshavinstyle
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes