3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ghans8

Feb 8, 2018
Did they write any release in the patreon post as well or only pictures?
In addition to the part we mentioned on Steam, we will share with you some pictures of testing mucus in the game. Here we also hope that with the excitement of the NPC, mucus and sweat will gradually increase to allow players to have a better sense of immersion.

We also have tests to let players shoot wherever they want, try not to stay the same, increase the freedom, and hope to make some unique game features of "Together BnB".

Although the road to making games is difficult, with your company, we will continue to persevere, thank you all.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
They are actually really fast when it comes to updates but they are currently implementing something from ground up and probably needed to rewrite a lot of stuff in the codebase to make the physics and stuff work of course also modelling and doing the animations takes a lot of time as well
They may be working on the game as they've shown with some communication in posts and videos on their Patreon site and Steam Announcements and their YouTube video identifying what they have been working on but to indicate they are really fast with their updates is not accurate whatsoever. It's been over two months now since they've posted any type of update to the game. That's anything but really fast.

I don't think anyone is expecting the game to have been finished by now but it would help word of mouth for the game if people could see something besides what they are stating they are working on with actual updates being made to the game and being released as well regularly even if they aren't fully completed. They may not be able to release the R18 material, I can understand that but they have shown some of the cooking mechanics they have planned for the game. Release those updates so that people can see for themselves that it is actually true instead of just postings the Dev is stating that is being worked on is all.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Some devs don't like to publish not finished work and before working on this big updates they released a lot of bug fixes/updates in a short amount of time and back then on the previous title was that the same case.
We or better said I dont know how many people are working on this project and they are not working on this full time cah the monthly earnings doesn't allow that.
Because people excpect frequent updates even tho if would be "unfinished" or partly finished work doesnt mean that the devs are following or want to follow that development plan.
Better than the devs from milfy city which do status updates almost every month since the last i dunno 2 years without delivering anything and then Cyperbunk 2077 which brings out updates every 3-4Months but still releasing unfinished work
My primary issue with this Dev and their communication is, every time they indicate where they stand and what they are presently working on, the next communication they post about prior progress that needs to be re-worked on in their eyes. For example, they previously indicated that they would need to go back and update all of the game's facial motions to allow for Chinese annunciation. If every time they are going to state they need to go back and work on something else each time, the game just looks like a cash grab even if that really isn't the case.

When the game originally released, they indicated that only two out of eight planned story segments had been completed at that point or something along those lines anyway. In a latest post by the Dev, they indicated that the story was about 75% done at this point. Well, if that is the case, then release an update for the game with just this material. They released an unfinished (EA) game to begin with, why stop now with updates? They haven't taken the game off of Steam so people can still purchase the game at this time, if progress is being made on a regular basis for the game, release what has been worked on. Doesn't the Dev owe that to its customers that have already purchased the game? It's one thing when a Dev releases a game as a free EA demo like so many Devs did during Steam Fest, it's another when one is having to pay full price for it though.

Last edited:

rednation05

Apr 30, 2017
does this game not have 3840x2160 resolution?? is there a manual way to add it? graphically this game is damn impressive!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I loved the graphics. No uncanny valley effect (at least for me).

I see the no sexual content tag, but is there any nudity/foreplay in the game right now?

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
I loved the graphics. No uncanny valley effect (at least for me).

I see the no sexual content tag, but is there any nudity/foreplay in the game right now?
not currently, but from their posts its being worked on currently with hopes of something being implemented next update. take it all with more than a few grains of salt though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: brasileirinho

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Imagine how much more people would have supported this game if the devs were smart enough to wait until they finished the H contents and then release it.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Imagine how much more people would have supported this game if the devs were smart enough to wait until they finished the H contents and then release it.
Regardless, even with how badly the developer is handling the updates for this game, they've been steadily racking up Patreons slowly but surely. Within the past couple of months its went from about 230 or so to 315 at this time. Not bad for the limited communication they provide and no updates for the game released for two months now, since it was basically released. Probably most of them being their NTR fanbase ecstatic they are adding that portion to the game.

grind3d

Jan 8, 2021
They didn't even need to finish the H content. If they would have had even started it before releasing and had the girls shower and use the bathroom naked instead of in their underwear that would have been enough to hold some level of interest while they can start to put out partial H content updates until it's finished. I'm not even bothering to keep the game installed and check out updates anymore. It's like "wake me when they finally add nudity to the game" at this point.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah... the biggest mistake devs make is biting more than they can chew: They create huge, but empty worlds; they make many systems that look cool, but are useless for the game; and forget the main selling point of the game.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Thats how you make bank with patreon though. You give people your ideas while slowly giving updates each months for a steady revenue. And when it starts declining, you finally give them what they wants for the last spurt and finally moving on to another project

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Thats how you make bank with patreon though. You give people your ideas while slowly giving updates each months for a steady revenue. And when it starts declining, you finally give them what they wants for the last spurt and finally moving on to another project
Nah... come on...

One thing is to implement things incrementally; bad planning is a completely different topic

thejackel

May 16, 2017
getting a api_ms_win_downlevel_kernal32_l2_1_0.dll when launching
im on windows 7

anyone know how to bypass this?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
This is not an adult game. There is no sexual content and there is none planned.

The game does not belong here!

Hello Everyone, here's an update on the current development process.
We carry on our production in 3 directions:

1. R18 adult content
We are aiming for improved physical performance for our NPC's, such as fine trembling effects of the skin, and we also hope that the NPC's reactions will follow players controls, with better random responses, so we have done a lot of tests and modifications on our game system and character modules. As for the gameplay, we received a lot of great suggestions and ideas, we will review them carefully and make improvements in our upcoming updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if there was no sexual content planned for this game, it would still be allowed here. There's tons games here with zero sex in it. There's even a "no sexual content" tag ffs.
So you're wrong on both counts.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes