3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Everyone freaking out about NTR when the game is obviously going to make it optional. I just hope the NTR will be good and there's better male characters, I want ugly fat homeless bastards, not these twin fuckboys and some chad.

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Everyone freaking out about NTR when the game is obviously going to make it optional. I just hope the NTR will be good and there's better male characters, I want ugly fat homeless bastards, not these twin fuckboys and some chad.
If I were to assume NTR content will be with the guy that arrives a little before the current content of the game is done possibly PCs brother but just guessing. All the male characters in the game so far seem to have about the same body build with alterations to appearance.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I would guess that come September they'll finally get around to actually releasing an update instead of just a dev post. Looking on steam, the post they made in July said the main storyline was around 75% done, with new facial expressions and animations around 50%. The one they just dropped in August said storyline was at 90% with animations at 75%. They've already integrated the new systems (Adult content and whatever the new cooking stuff is) and are just working on bugs so i dont really see a reason they WOULDNT drop a patch for it next month.

Fingers crossed that whenever it does come out that its actually decent, because if so I certainly wouldn't mind picking the game up and giving them some support.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
If I were to assume NTR content will be with the guy that arrives a little before the current content of the game is done possibly PCs brother but just guessing. All the male characters in the game so far seem to have about the same body build with alterations to appearance.
gross, that fuckboy blonde dude? wheres the ugly males to fuck sexy girls at?

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Are people who prefer this specific type of NTR fat and ugly themselves more times than not?

Would be interesting to post a poll and ask this specific question to those that prefer this specific type of NTR.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Are people who prefer this specific type of NTR fat and ugly themselves more times than not?

Would be interesting to post a poll and ask this specific question to those that prefer this specific type of NTR.
Are people who prefer furry or tentacles more hairy or have extra limbs more times than not?

Just kidding xD

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Are people who prefer furry or tentacles more hairy or have extra limbs more times than not?

Just kidding xD
Well, the hairy one could be true. Then you have many cultures who like to go au naturel and not shave anything, lips, pits, muff.

Then again, nowadays the second part could also be true. Look how many males believe they are females now just because they identify as one. Would that constitute them as now having an extra limb here? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: brasileirinho

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021

im probably the rare example where this is true. why? you gonna insult me or something?

• Angry
Reactions: brasileirinho

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
im probably the rare example where this is true. why? you gonna insult me or something?
No, was just wondering if this might account for why those that have a preference for it in the first place might explain it is all.

Do you see those same NTR types when they are represented in a game as being more representative of your type possibly as well?

Although the Asian market seems to have a large preference for it over the Western market and still trying to understand why this is the case?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Even if there was no sexual content planned for this game, it would still be allowed here. There's tons games here with zero sex in it. There's even a "no sexual content" tag ffs.
So you're wrong on both counts.
Or am I?
Having a "no sexual content" tag on a site for sharing SEX GAMES is a contradiction.

Don't make people laugh. It is enough to read past messages on the forum, watch the news on steam and visit the patreon page of this project.
But, referring to the purpose of F95zone... DOES it CURRENTLY have sexual content???
Also, I really do not have time to read 17 pages to figure out if there's sexual content in a game where none is described.
And finally, PLANNING sexual content does not mean that it will be implemented, EVER.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Or am I?
Having a "no sexual content" tag on a site for sharing SEX GAMES is a contradiction.

But, referring to the purpose of F95zone... DOES it CURRENTLY have sexual content???
Also, I really do not have time to read 17 pages to figure out if there's sexual content in a game where none is described.
And finally, PLANNING sexual content does not mean that it will be implemented, EVER.
Well, create your own forums and enforce your own rules there. Just stop this nonsense here.

Reactions: Morkovv

LoliCaptor

Jul 5, 2018
Looks good so far, but the having the MC's hands floating above Nana's butt is a tad cringe; hopefully they fix that if and when they release the h-content, of course, looking at the pace of updates, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
hope this gets sexual content soon!
Hell, I just hope it gets some type of update come September.

Tired of month after month the developer posting they are making progress on the game yet can't be bothered to actually post updates to the actual game that they are charging full price for on Steam. They can state it's in Early Access all they want but if you are charging full price for it, then release updates for it regularly as well.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes