3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even if there was no sexual content planned for this game, it would still be allowed here. There's tons games here with zero sex in it. There's even a "no sexual content" tag ffs.
So you're wrong on both counts.
Now if only the game's Devs would respond as timely as some of the its followers do. ;)

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
This is not an adult game. There is no sexual content and there is none planned.

The game does not belong here!
You obviously haven't seen the test pictures from the sex scenes on patreon, huh? It's posted on page 14 in this thread. So why do you post claims like that when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
This is not an adult game. There is no sexual content and there is none planned.

The game does not belong here!
Don't make people laugh. It is enough to read past messages on the forum, watch the news on steam and visit the patreon page of this project.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Regardless, even with how badly the developer is handling the updates for this game, they've been steadily racking up Patreons slowly but surely. Within the past couple of months its went from about 230 or so to 315 at this time. Not bad for the limited communication they provide and no updates for the game released for two months now, since it was basically released. Probably most of them being their NTR fanbase ecstatic they are adding that portion to the game.
that is a big increase when adding ntr. i like ntr and waiting on it for this game. for me it just adds more content. plan to make 2 different playthrough's once it gets added. also like sharing m/f/m or f/m/f and voyeur. i'm more curious if the r18 is being sold as dlc or if it's free.

avendurree23

Mar 17, 2018
I'm curious, if the MC cucking someone else or is the MC being cucked. I'm thinking about buying it on steam, but I dont my MC to be the cuck.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly would be really funny if they include NTR in a game where your character carries various firearms and can shoot anything that moves

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
i'm more curious if the r18 is being sold as dlc or if it's free.

DLC
  • The game plot and new system will continue to be updated, and all adult content will be released on Steam with DLC. The current game price will include plot and adult content for 3 tenants.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Honestly would be really funny if they include NTR in a game where your character carries various firearms and can shoot anything that moves
Even once the NTR is added to the game, I'm assuming it will remain the same as it is now where if you shoot anyone, it will result in an immediate Game Over.

Hopefully they allow us to toss the handgun to one of them, they can pick it up and then we could mow them down with the automatic available for sale at the Gun Shop. ;) Yeah, like' that's ever going to happen.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017

well 4 month and still no update:)
btw can anyone post the pic in the patron pls? there still no update but he posted some picture on his patron and i really wanna see it :ROFLMAO:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017

well 4 month and still no update:)
btw can anyone post the pic in the patron pls? there still no update but he posted some picture on his patron and i really wanna see it :ROFLMAO:
They were already posted check around the comments.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes