3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

PercussionDrill

Aug 5, 2020
Hey everyone, I reached to a time where I receive nana's kiss after her attempt with the whatever studio, after that character says "it's time for me to have a good night sleep", but doesn't allow me to sleep, it says "check the memo", everything is completed, there is nothing to do and I'm a bit confused? Does anyone know?
I also appreciate the save file you guys posted on previous pages.
I will be putting my (bugged?) save file here too if anyone is wondering the progress.
Have a great day.

Zzsar

May 11, 2018
Encountered an odd bug. Loaded a save and the phone stopped working when I pressed T. Then then Esc and T keys stopped working when loaded an older save. Closed and reopened the program and the older save worked fine, but the bugged save still breaks everything.

Anyone trying the latest version of this game should keep multiple separate saves.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Could you tell me where I can find the new version?
Uhhh it’s in the link … you click on link and download from where you prefer. R18 patch is already included so nothing to do but extract and play

why i don't see this scene ? after i talked to her, the screen went black and then she said goodbye to me. WTF, R18 update doesn't include on steam ?
I’ve noticed on steam reviews too however are people unable to read around. If you download on steam you have to apply an R18 patch in order to access adult content.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
They did good job, sex scenes have good interaction (with penetration also ok), but wtf -why all characters in game are white, except main.
Game buggy as hell, but it have potential.
The characters in the game are Chinese or Taiwanese (I'd assume for the ones that live whereever that BNB is supposed to be located), Brazil Mark, British - Emily , Russian Vera, Japanese Nana and French Isabel so I don't see what's wrong with them being lighter skin colour. Skin colours seem to be fine given their country of origin.
Don't know what you mean by buggy as hell though. Personally only bugs I've experiences was objective not progressing or menu just not working however that would be far from buggy as hell in my book.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Thx for upload, but update every day... maybe better to create torrent & just recheck it after every update.
torrent or not when you check the torrent will download all game again, this is hole game, so every update this file that is updated so it means torrent you'll download this again, in the end in be the same thing... Also I can't use public torrent where I live, so for me its inviable. 1645366518279.png

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Oh - ok.
PS. - some law restrictions?
Something like this, I was fined in U$ 1000 for copyright infringement once, was painful. I also prefer upload http links I do that since 2010 so I'm used to games that get a lot of updates in same day and I need to upload or make an update for my upload. Its normal for who do those things.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Something like this, I was fined in U$ 1000 for copyright infringement once, was painful. I also prefer upload http links I do that since 2010 so I'm used to games that get a lot of updates in same day and I need to upload or make an update for my upload. Its normal for who do those things.
I've heard you don't need to pay those fines. They can't do anything about it. But take this with a grain of salt.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Encountered an odd bug. Loaded a save and the phone stopped working when I pressed T. Then then Esc and T keys stopped working when loaded an older save. Closed and reopened the program and the older save worked fine, but the bugged save still breaks everything.

Anyone trying the latest version of this game should keep multiple separate saves.
It happen sometime. I just exit the game and restart to fix it.
Using multiple saves is always useful. Even if i just use only one manual save file.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yea.. I'll never understand the NTR lovers..

Also remember there is that one guy that showed up.. So.. Guess they always had the shit planned..

Unfortunately Steam won't refund my money cause I played the game too much running over deer with the car..
It's like ... well, fuck me. In the real world there are more males than just you. Also, it's a game. Also-also, you're not married to any of these women so it's not fucking NTR. NTR means cuckold means someone fucking your wife AGAINST YOUR WILL.

And uhm, lots of men love that notion, then it is netorase! NTR on F95 means cuckold and ONLY cuckold.

Reactions: Someone and evaw
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes