3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Actually, the definition says "wife", but I will go as far as include steady girlfriend. Never a girl you met three days ago, or someone you're just hoping to bone.
NTR is netorare, which is the exact same as "cuckold".

It also means that not only does your significant other see other men, she has sex with them. In some cases you're made to watch it (usually if your significant other is dominant).

So yeah, you're right, no NTR in this game, as it would mean that 1) you watch it, and 2) one of the females is your steady girlfriend or wife, neither of which is true.
A lot of hentai NTR is about girlfriends, childhood friends, or girls that the "cuck" hoped to be his girlfriend. Sometime even his sisters or his mother.
But just like the western concept of cuckoldry, is a fetishized agony. A masochistic pleasure to see a loved one ravaged by someone else. To submit to a bull that dominate the couple. These are the elements necessary to make a NTR/cuck product. And this is the thing that too many people don't allow to go through their skulls. Is often argued that if the "cuck" never become aware of the cheating that cannot be considered NTR. And because the NTR fetish is purely submissive and self-destructive, the cuck is not supposed to get any action at all. Neither with the cheating wife/girlfriend, neither with any other girl.

Kinda off topic rant here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rkbit29

Jan 21, 2022
Any ultra low graphics configs available? Doesn't seem to work on low settings with a resolution of 640 by 480 on an i5 520 6200u.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Any ultra low graphics configs available? Doesn't seem to work on low settings with a resolution of 640 by 480 on an i5 520 6200u.
It's unreal engine so not even sure how you expect it to work without a dedicated GPU. I'm assuming you're trying to run it on Integrated GPU. For the game to work on that it would have to be a visual novel or I guess pixelated.

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
<<- Change Log directly from Steam

1. Extract and Play

Size: 10GB

NEW BUILD 8238305 + PATCH 18+ INCLUDED
if you ask why is because everytime this game get an update, hole game is updated because this game is basically 1 unique pak. So you need download everything again and I have to upload all the game again, so don't blame me xD

GDRIVE: PART 1 | PART 2
PIXELDRAIN: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGANZ: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGAUP: |
ANONFILES: |

PATCH 18+: | PIXELDRAIN | | MEGANZ | |

PUT IN TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB AFTER EXTRACT THE GAME.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

That's it, enjoy if out another update call me and I upload quickie this time I was busy and just saw the update now xD
If you have a suggest for a server to upload please tell me, nowadays is complicated good free servers to upload.
the google link is limited :( sad

guuco

Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone, I reached to a time where I receive nana's kiss after her attempt with the whatever studio, after that character says "it's time for me to have a good night sleep", but doesn't allow me to sleep, it says "check the memo", everything is completed, there is nothing to do and I'm a bit confused? Does anyone know?
I also appreciate the save file you guys posted on previous pages.
I will be putting my (bugged?) save file here too if anyone is wondering the progress.
Have a great day.
im bug too and anyone have save behind this scene without bug share plz

Oncile

Apr 11, 2018
How to enter Emily shower room
There's a glitch with the car and Emily's bathroom.
Park your car parallel to her bathroom, when you press E to get out of the car, your character can clip through the wall / window.
However when the girls catch you peeping (even without the glitch), they'll get scared and you'll get reset in your bedroom.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
if you ask why is because everytime this game get an update, hole game is updated because this game is basically 1 unique pak. So you need download everything again and I have to upload all the game again, so don't blame me xD
It is possible to create a patch file. It requires the earlier release and the new release. The patch file will then only have the difference between the two.

I tested it with another large game. But because the structure of the unreal pak may change a lot, such a patch file could be anywhere between 1 and 9 GB. It would take hours to generate it, but save some time.
One would need to be generated for each older version (like fx Codex does it).

Tim0n

Nov 17, 2020

1. Extract and Play

Size: 10GB

GDRIVE: PART 1 | PART 2
PIXELDRAIN: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGANZ: PART 1 | PART 2
MEGAUP: |
ANONFILES: |

PATCH 18+: | PIXELDRAIN | | MEGANZ | |

PUT IN TOGETHER BnB\TogetherBNB AFTER EXTRACT THE GAME.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

That's it, enjoy if out another update call me and I upload quickie this time I was busy and just saw the update now xD
If you have a suggest for a server to upload please tell me, nowadays is complicated good free servers to upload.
TOGETHER.BnB.Build 8238305.part2 - data error(

• Angry
Reactions: evaw

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
It is possible to create a patch file. It requires the earlier release and the new release. The patch file will then only have the difference between the two.

I tested it with another large game. But because the structure of the unreal pak may change a lot, such a patch file could be anywhere between 1 and 9 GB. It would take hours to generate it, but save some time.
One would need to be generated for each older version (like fx Codex does it).
It's called xdelta update, but it takes time also sometimes the time to update depending of your PC can be larger. It could be useful in big games, I have a limited time because my work, also I consider this game pretty small I could wait to update but I don't like to leave my uploads without update. This kinda of game take a while time to update. But I'll see it is viable in the next updates.

TOGETHER.BnB.Build 8238305.part2 - data error(
Did you tried download from another host? Because sometimes mainly if you download by browser can corrupt the file.

magickmax

May 7, 2017
You have to cook for the girls to unlock the outfits.
First cook whatever then when you'll unlock the progress bar (Can be seen at the cooking score), they'll message you with a special recipe and a location. Cook the recipe for them and you'll get a special scene with the new outfit. You can then select this outfit for them to wear it.

Also LPT: The "plates" are bugged (or maybe mistranslated), sometimes it says "Plate" where it's actually "bowl" or "porcelain bowl", there's also 2 "plates" but they're not identical. So be sure to check every plate before serving. Otherwise you'll never be able to place the plate on the "Delivery table" because that's not the right plate.
Ah ok. Cooking is tedious. Maybe will try. Thanks.

Reactions: brasileirinho

magickmax

May 7, 2017
How did you got 4 with nana?? Is there's more after the first night we slept with her????
One of the brothers call you and ask if you could work insted of him in the store. Then you ask Nana to come and voila new location. Just sleep 2 or 4 days to get a call.

Tim0n

Nov 17, 2020
It's called xdelta update, but it takes time also sometimes the time to update depending of your PC can be larger. It could be useful in big games, I have a limited time because my work, also I consider this game pretty small I could wait to update but I don't like to leave my uploads without update. This kinda of game take a while time to update. But I'll see it is viable in the next updates.

Did you tried download from another host? Because sometimes mainly if you download by browser can corrupt the file.
Yes, on others there is also a broken file
Maybe it's worth creating a full release torrent?

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, on others there is also a broken file
Maybe it's worth creating a full release torrent?
weird because lot of people downloaded from me, I also downloaded from my own links to try see if it happens with me, but everything working fine, also I tried in my 2 PC's and my notebook, HDD and SSD, are you tried download with internet download manager or another download management? Unfortunately I can't use public torrent where I live.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's called xdelta update, but it takes time also sometimes the time to update depending of your PC can be larger....
Yes, one of the methods is xdelta and that one is slow, but there are other methods. Some tools offer various and xdelta is by far the slowest and most useful for smaller applications. I once let it run for 12 hours to create a patch on a 8 gb game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A lot of hentai NTR is about girlfriends, childhood friends, or girls that the "cuck" hoped to be his girlfriend. Sometime even his sisters or his mother.
But just like the western concept of cuckoldry, is a fetishized agony. A masochistic pleasure to see a loved one ravaged by someone else. To submit to a bull that dominate the couple. These are the elements necessary to make a NTR/cuck product. And this is the thing that too many people don't allow to go through their skulls. Is often argued that if the "cuck" never become aware of the cheating that cannot be considered NTR. And because the NTR fetish is purely submissive and self-destructive, the cuck is not supposed to get any action at all. Neither with the cheating wife/girlfriend, neither with any other girl.
Correct, but still, netorare/cuckoldry specifically states that the woman cheating on you is a wife. I then say "yes" to steady girlfriend (like, years long relationship). But you're totally right, for the cuck it is an agonizing experience and I imagine for a Japanese man it would warrant seppuku, because it is incredibly shameful, and shame is a deadly sin in classic Japanese culture.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes