3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

LunarFreya

Sep 29, 2018
The game

Same cannot dice anything and if able to cut anything before pouring it to pan it all falls off to the floor.
I cook by picking up the ingredients from the floor :sick: or huge chunks of ingredients
For the cooking part, just cut 1 big piece to match the weight and cook the whole thing. I did it and it'll be just fine. No need to dice and slice..... so much work :)

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
teach me your ways. I can't even get that damn meat diced it always says sliced.
1st you should cut a chunk of the meat in the weight the weight the recipe tells you, put the leftover aside.
2nd slice the meat in half, drop the knife and remove one of the slices from the cutting table. Make cut in the oposite direction (4 to 5 cuts), put the dices on the pan, repeat it on the slice you left aside.

3rd use the same strategy on every other item you need to cut diced.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Everyone is talking about the key to the warehouse... I don't even know where this "warehouse" is.

I can't be arsed to look at every unmarked building in this map to see if it might have a pile of wood... Why isn't there a building with a nametag "Warehouse" like with the shops and the BnB?

When the Vera quest requires you to visit a warehouse, they do mean an actual building and not your garage right?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Everyone is talking about the key to the warehouse... I don't even know where this "warehouse" is.

I can't be arsed to look at every unmarked building in this map to see if it might have a pile of wood... Why isn't there a building with a nametag "Warehouse" like with the shops and the BnB?

When the Vera quest requires you to visit a warehouse, they do mean an actual building and not your garage right?
the warehouse is right next to the BnB main house and the house with the girl's rooms. and you must be blind to have missed it.

Reactions: AJSHR

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
the warehouse is right next to the BnB main house and the house with the girl's rooms. and you must be blind to have missed it.
I see the problem. When I booted the game, I immediately checked the upstairs, and forgot it had a ground floor too. Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes