3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
is there any walkthrough in it? i just started, and told to talk with 3 store owners. but, when i tried to talk only like "anything else" and choice "Nah"

Edit: Dissapointed, got softlocked out of nowhere, cant talk to the store owners, only staring competition
there isn’t much additional conversation available outside of story.If you open phone and check notes it says what you have to do. If there’s nothing there often you got to sleep to get the next thing.

Reactions: AJSHR

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Yes, she tell me that she can't talk right now. She supposed to be in the auditorium i think. But she's in her room.
If I recall correctly that’s when you’re supposed to buy baby powder. Deliver that first then to Vera.

skengu

Nov 1, 2019
If I recall correctly that’s when you’re supposed to buy baby powder. Deliver that first then to Vera.
Yes i'm here, I already gave the baby powder to Emily, now i have to give the facial tissues to Vera, but she's in her room and when i knock she tell me that she's busy...

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
there are a few things that keeps breaking the simplest things on this game. I can't even access the phone anymore.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Yes i'm here, I already gave the baby powder to Emily, now i have to give the facial tissues to Vera, but she's in her room and when i knock she tell me that she's busy...
Have you tried going to the auditorium she might be there and is a big that’s showing her in room. Just a guess. Sometimes things bug out which is why I saved often.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i got an issue, after i unlocked the car my cell phone no longer works...i restarted the game couple of times but nothing
do i have to start the game all over again?

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
there isn’t much additional conversation available outside of story.If you open phone and check notes it says what you have to do. If there’s nothing there often you got to sleep to get the next thing.
Yea, i already open the Phone and it says, "ask the 3 store owners about your missing brother" and i did, i walked to the store, interract. either "anything else?" or Staring contest.

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
Pro-tips from someone who finished all EA content. T for the phone will be your friend, AFAIK fast travel breaks it currently, so you have to restart your game if it doesn't work. The phone has a Memo app that'll list all of your objectives, so you don't get locked.

Also when you get to deploying the fireworks and you're in the right area, don't try to open your map (M), it seems to crash the game every time, although that might have just been me.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Yea, i already open the Phone and it says, "ask the 3 store owners about your missing brother" and i did, i walked to the store, interract. either "anything else?" or Staring contest.
If I recall correctly you talk to the 3 store owners, the gun store owner gives you car keys and some other keys. You go back to the house and in main bedroom inside the closet there's a safe which you have to open. Afterwards you should get a text, a call and text again. After that sleep.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Its a unique game and I like it for the most part. The cooking was a pain in the ass and way too much work so that's where it lost me. Otherwise, I thought that the game showed a lot of attention to detail and it was pretty interesting.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Care to list it then, just for reference?
you have adult S scenes like the game even force you to do it in one point, "wine shop". Seriously it teleports you so even if you don't "like" you will do it :ROFLMAO:.
Nana has sex stuff too

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The game
teach me your ways. I can't even get that damn meat diced it always says sliced.
Same cannot dice anything and if able to cut anything before pouring it to pan it all falls off to the floor.
I cook by picking up the ingredients from the floor :sick: or huge chunks of ingredients

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes