3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I couldn't even get it to open. Loading screen turned white, a cursor was frozen on my screen, and I had to use alt-o and select always on top on task manager to close it. This requires a seriously good processor and I'm running what is basically a small time gaming PC.

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
How do I make money? I can't sell anything I find
Get the bio detector and kill wildlife. Sell what you loot from the corpses to Logan at the weapon store.

That being said, I'd recommend you and everyone else wait for future updates. There's not a lot going on aside from good graphics currently.

xigel

Jun 9, 2021
Keep getting this error each time with the Faucet lady.
Graphic Drivers are up to date.
Any Ideas?

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
I thought there is an update for sexual content.. They mentioned about it, will release on December.. Now, it's already a March still no update about it??

What changelog on these new patch??

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I thought there is an update for sexual content.. They mentioned about it, will release on December.. Now, it's already a March still no update about it??

It is released. The latest major update released in February added sexual content and some story etc. for 2 girls one of which is new and other being Nana the Japanese girl.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Get the bio detector and kill wildlife. Sell what you loot from the corpses to Logan at the weapon store.

That being said, I'd recommend you and everyone else wait for future updates. There's not a lot going on aside from good graphics currently.
actually, chapter 2 have decent of story build up. have some plot twist already. also woosh scenes. but u will need adult patch to enjoy it at the moments. just glad that they didn't just kill it off like their first game.

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
im sorry but the last time i check they said they will put the R18 patch in the future so its this patch have it yet?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
im sorry but the last time i check they said they will put the R18 patch in the future so its this patch have it yet?
Just wondering did you actually read any of the latest comments? And R18 content update is in this one yes. Some of it at least.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
13GB+ ram usage? Check. FPS all over the place going down to 10fps often? Check. Creator needs to relearn coding and scripting before making Unreal Engine games.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018

yeah I had the same issue, they released the r18 patch on their website but didn't mention it in any posts at all. the only reason I learned about it was someone here linking it.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Wow this game was really something else. In a good way. Anybody know of any other lewd projects using mo-cap tech like this dev? Feel free to PM me if you feel giving examples of competitors in this thread would be rude.

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Wow this game was really something else. In a good way. Anybody know of any other lewd projects using mo-cap tech like this dev?
Probably very few to next to none. mo-cap while becoming more affordable is still fairly expansive not to mention needing someone that knows how to use it and people to actually act it out.
Average cost of decent mo-cap suits is still around 3000€ plus.

Reactions: popabear

skengu

Nov 1, 2019
Someone know how can i give the first item to Vera ? She's jus stuck in her room and i can't interact with her.

Reactions: Mgustav

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
is there any walkthrough in it? i just started, and told to talk with 3 store owners. but, when i tried to talk only like "anything else" and choice "Nah"

Edit: Dissapointed, got softlocked out of nowhere, cant talk to the store owners, only staring competition

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes