3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Yandechan1256

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, i dont be lie, this game have BIG POTENCIAL. Awsome animations, good graphic, nice music, and i dont be lie scene with fireworks totaly suprise me in good way.
If this game was on GOG, i would bought it for sure, to support it now.
Still the biggest problem expect some bugs is, ofcorse very wooden voice acting, and HOW SLOW its going. But well on this moment audio its not most important part, but story. I dont be lie, i was kinda suprised, by litelary - hi, your hot, lets have sex - action with this "franch" girl. But i see this "sex story" just as tool of developer to show sex content and as prize for this who bought and support this game. So its ok. Romance/ sex with Nana, was... kinda to fast, but was way more natural. So its good.
and ofcorse mistery of lost brother its kinda nice. still for now you can feel this topic is... kinda strange show, special but "maks friends" who are like - oh he dont retun? oh... anyway do you wanna some wine?
etc etc

Still this game have great potencial! And i hope with latetes build, its come to GoG to.

Reactions: TheScottSterling

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Hmm my game got stuck whenever I talk to the shopkeeper during the beginning quest, they just stand there staring at you while you're locked in place. Doesn't happen in the previous version. Anyone has solution?

Edit: Restarted the game, and played them in one sitting (no save/load) and skipping the (new) sex scene and it works. Still dunno what caused it. Maybe loading the game through a save prevented the script from loading or something like that.

Last edited:

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
How I solve a problem with phone .. by hex editior
In save file looking for string PhoneContactInfo .. and searching BoolProperty , I put 2 instead 1 ... increased on 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Bass101

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
In case someone needs a save game, here's what appears to be a completed save. The original had just $14k, so I edited it and now you have pretty much endless money.

To start the H scenes, just open your phone (T), tap on Zkype (or something like that), pick the character, and select Invite.

Save game location:
C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames
Question. Can u actually h the other characters other than the wine shop girl? Because the only interaction available is the wine girl. Also what does the wine testing do? I only manage to make them knocked out and never got anything out of it lol

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Question. Can u actually h the other characters other than the wine shop girl? Because the only interaction available is the wine girl. Also what does the wine testing do? I only manage to make them knocked out and never got anything out of it lol
Nana unlocks towards end of current game content. The 3 star thing I think is primarily for Nana since it’s required to unlock the other scenarios. (Unlocked after 1st interaction, 3 stars and sleeping)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
WOW, another pisspoor unoptimized game for the trashbin.
5 FPS, what a sick joke this is.

And shift+delete it is...
Jeez are you playing on an integrated GPU?
Game FPS is neither great or bad it would seem more like you need to learn to check system requirments...
Though it is true that the memory requirment is somewhat crazy.
Can't check it it work under since all my computers have min. 16GB :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Saw the review and to be honest if you're hardware really were " modern hardware " you would be able to play it. I could play it find on a GTX970 which will soon be 8 years old.

Aug 22, 2018
Saw the review and to be honest if you're hardware really were " modern hardware " you would be able to play it. I could play it find on a GTX970 which will soon be 8 years old.

Ryzen 9, 32GB and RTX 3070 good enough for you?
(And yes, on my secondary Windows machine even though I mainly use Ubuntu these days because fo Microsoft).
But honestly, I don't care anymore. It's not like there is any worthwhile content to begin with.
This will end just like Wild Life, Prologue, Fallen Doll and all the other lazy early access cashgrabs...

• Angry
Reactions: Tonberry69 and evaw

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Ryzen 9, 32GB and RTX 3070 good enough for you?
(And yes, on my secondary Windows machine even though I mainly use Ubuntu these days because fo Microsoft).
But honestly, I don't care anymore. It's not like there is any worthwhile content to begin with.
This will end just like Wild Life, Prologue, Fallen Doll and all the other lazy early access cashgrabs...
For me it worked fine on R7, 32GB RAM and GTX 970 which died at worst time for GPU prices RIP 970
And now on RTX 3070 ti 3440x1440 worked without any issues. so I'm unsure what was wrong with your setup that your FPS suffered so much, something had to be for sure even a completely unoptimized mess would work ...
speaking from experience loading up my own mess of projects in UE5 which I could barely run with GTX 970.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The game randomly asked me if I want to be in a relationship with the wine girl(first time I ever saw her). I thought it is nessesary to accept that to have sex, but now she is called my girlfriend by everyone. I actually wanted someone else. Can I change it still, can't I have sex with the others now?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes