3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

wattrutro

Oct 27, 2019
I'm supposed to invite Emily to cook her Borscht. She's in her room, doesn't want to talk when I knock. Can't advance day either. What do? Game seems promising, but runs like ass honestly.
open the phone->emlily->invite->cook->quit the game and download a full savedata

( )

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That would explain why the hell I can't talk to the guys in the Stores. After pressing "talk" nothing happens and I can't go on.
No it doesn't explain that.
If an Unreal .pak file is invalid due to a crc, the entire archive will be corrupted and you won't even open the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Care to list it then, just for reference?
Stuff. Various stuff. BJ, HJ, 69, fucking multiple positions, free cumshots up to and including bukkake.
Picture # 5 shows what you can do with one of the girls (they have different options).
Last I played, only the tutorial girl (French) and Japanese girl had sex scenes.

the adult content it has is implied right now, they haven't implemented actual H. if you get off to the idea of sex then this is a great game for you.
F**k off with your untrue "I think so" reports. I wonder what game I made these screenshots from.

Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 03.51.02.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 01.53.32.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 03.53.04.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 03.55.45.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 03.56.53.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 04.08.04.png Skærmbillede 2022-02-24 04.29.54.png

edit: after comparing the download from here to the steam one, the one here has a folder called "Rkeys" that the steam one doesn't, sure enough copying it to the steam folder unlocks the H. don't know where to get that file normally but glad to see they actually added it instead of going against their promises again.
Sorry about my rant above, but, information has been given multiple times on how to patch the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
PLS update changelog (the last three patches are missing):

Bug fix:
  • Corrected and improved the physics system when cooking.
  • Modify the Gas stove model size to avoid collisions.
  • Fixed some information not being displayed when ingredients are in pots.
  • Fixed the bug of entering cooking mode when holding a gun.
  • Corrected how knives and seasonings are projected.
  • Fixed a bug where food could not be delivered on the trolley.
  • Fixed Isabelle's shop UI in the upper right corner.
  • Fixed liquid errors on plates and pot.
  • Fixed out of focus after borsch task.
  • Fixed a bug where Emily's Borscht task could be completed by inviting other NPC.
  • Fixed the dialogue after inviting NPCs to dinner.
  • Fixed untranslated text in the plot.
  • Fixed UI text.
  • Fixed the position of the car after using teleport.
  • Fixed a bug where pressing Esc when the instruction manual was displayed after acquiring the pistol.
  • Fixed pressing "No" not working during basketball instructions.
  • Fixed the error caused by pressing the space key when calling and texting mode.
  • Fixed wrong text.
  • Fixed some bugs after SMS mode.
  • Fixed the display effect of task props in the scene.
  • Fixed the bug that when the Firework Launcher was taken and saved, and then reloaded, another Firework Launcher appeared.
  • Fixed removing the location on the map of the firework launcher after setting it up.
  • Replace kitchen items.
  • Replace scene objects.
  • Change mission items.
  • Added Nana kimono after fireworks task.

Bug fix:
  • Fixed in-game loading, pressing T cannot turn on the phone

Bug fix:
  • Fixed a bug where Logan could not sell hides
  • Fixed 3 store manager disappearing problem
  • Fixed the problem of getting stuck after Mark Cooking Total Score are completed

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
ayo man , any torrent? its ridiculous MEGA download with 3 parts of 1.7GB - 3GB+ files
Mega sucks shit thru a tube.
I use anonfile or gofile, compared to the "download-to-browser-cache-and-copy-again" crap Mega has going on, they're both much faster.

I'm not gonna provide a torrent for this one, a bit too risky with a Steam game as there are then potentially two companies who can take legal action.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
"no available transport, i had to walk" I got this msg coming over and over after the first fan call and meeting with isabel

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Just one more comment here, why the hell did uploader RAR the game in one archive and then again RAR the game in three parts??? Fkn annoying.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes