3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
I downloaded latest version few days ago from this site and at the start of the game theres one h scene with chick from some coffee shop, she just says lets fuck and you can change 4-5 positions, reminds me of honey select sex scenes, but cum is dynamicaly appiled to her body and stays until you press clean button. At least two other girls are fuckable too acording to steam forums, I didnt play long enough to grind their stats to see that tho. Each needs 200 points to like you so its little time consuming
I have no idea how you actually got scenes. i own the game on steam and it just says lets fuck, goes black, then takes me to the end. same with nana. build number is the same so I have no idea :(

edit: after comparing the download from here to the steam one, the one here has a folder called "Rkeys" that the steam one doesn't, sure enough copying it to the steam folder unlocks the H. don't know where to get that file normally but glad to see they actually added it instead of going against their promises again.

Last edited:
Reactions: FosterRen

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
Im confused, does this game have sexual content or not? Half the forum is swearing there is and half is swearing there isnt
it seems the version on steam doesn't out of the box, you have to add a patch, the one here has it but its still very bare bones.

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Can we continue from Build 6534905 ?
If yes, do we need to do anything to get old saves or it works out of the box?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Tried the game for the first time. I didn't mind some of the slow gameplay. When I got to the cooking I quit on the spot lol. Then I just downloaded a completed save and saw Nana scenes and deleted the game.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Well I'm hoping someone will just grace us with a 100% save so we won't have to run through 10000000000 hoops for some lewd.

Reactions: Fusanori

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
CRC failed : TOGETHER_BnB_Build_8318119.rar

All 3 parts downloaded from Anonfiles.

CRC failed : TOGETHER BnB Build 8318119\TogetherBNB\Content\Movies\Tomato - 61682.mp4
Data error : TOGETHER BnB Build 8318119\TogetherBNB\Content\Paks\TogetherBNB-WindowsNoEditor.pak

Last edited:
Reactions: BlaBlaGame

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
CRC failed : TOGETHER_BnB_Build_8318119.rar

All 3 parts downloaded from Anonfiles.

CRC failed : TOGETHER BnB Build 8318119\TogetherBNB\Content\Movies\Tomato - 61682.mp4
Data error : TOGETHER BnB Build 8318119\TogetherBNB\Content\Paks\TogetherBNB-WindowsNoEditor.pak
That would explain why the hell I can't talk to the guys in the Stores. After pressing "talk" nothing happens and I can't go on.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
WTF? did I do something wrong? I tried to cook... I had no fucking idea how much I was cutting, I could cut as much as I wanted, it was never cubes, always "slices" I tried to put in the pan, everything turned over, everything fell on the floor, I gave up. Did they at least test their game?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I'm supposed to invite Emily to cook her Borscht. She's in her room, doesn't want to talk when I knock. Can't advance day either. What do? Game seems promising, but runs like ass honestly.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes