3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
1. I’ve experienced bugs however not enough to call it that buggy
2. For slow loading stop using ancient hard drives and get yourself an SSD
3 and the rest It’s Unreal Engine and a 3D game with fairly decent graphics I’m really not sure what you expect from the games performance I’ve seen way worse for much less. To only thing I bitch about for RAM would be Google chrome
while i do have SSD my games are still on HDDs works fine on other unreal engine games. about the bugs maybe i sound exaggerated. but definitely playable.

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
do i have to download from the comment section? or from the front pages? cause from the front pages its the same version its 8318199 too. since this game is missing from the latest updates page.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
while i do have SSD my games are still on HDDs works fine on other unreal engine games. about the bugs maybe i sound exaggerated. but definitely playable.
I’ve grown too accustomed to SSDs got 4 of them in my computer. Only HDDs I still use are in my NAS since that feels like the best use for them in this age :KEK:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
My respect goes to the braves who sacrifice themselves as canary in a coal mine in such games, so that all of us may be spared.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
You need all 3 parts. It's not in parts because it's like a "chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3" kind of thing. It's in parts because it's a large download so you need all 3 for Winrar or another unzipper to be able to unpackage all the files
Yeah, I got it working no idea why the game gave me an error before when I extracted both part 1 and part 2.
But surprisingly just part 2 worked for me and got till the end content at that time (firework) and it decided to die off, must be because I patched just the second part.
Well, now I can play it, no problem.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
In case someone needs a save game, here's what appears to be a completed save. The original had just $14k, so I edited it and now you have pretty much endless money.

To start the H scenes, just open your phone (T), tap on Zkype (or something like that), pick the character, and select Invite.

Save game location:
C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Local\TogetherBNB\Saved\SaveGames

Last edited:

ZeltronDaimo

Nov 29, 2018
Is this VR game?
no, they have a vr game that's just called together but it has no sexual content, unless you just want to look at boobs.

Dudes, this game isn't the best one out there. But IT HAS adult content. Stop sharing fake news.
the adult content it has is implied right now, they haven't implemented actual H. if you get off to the idea of sex then this is a great game for you.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnylaw

FosterRen

May 15, 2017
I downloaded latest version few days ago from this site and at the start of the game theres one h scene with chick from some coffee shop, she just says lets fuck and you can change 4-5 positions, reminds me of honey select sex scenes, but cum is dynamicaly appiled to her body and stays until you press clean button. At least two other girls are fuckable too acording to steam forums, I didnt play long enough to grind their stats to see that tho. Each needs 200 points to like you so its little time consuming

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes