3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
any installation guide? Game run with just part 2 link content. I am doing something wrong which will break the game or it is how it should be played?
Got a fatal error so something did go wrong :cry:.

Nov 18, 2019
So I am also having issues accessing phone. I've gotten the keys to the safe and got all the texts and call from emily but now can't seem to pull it up again (the phone. I am always up and pulling)

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
Got a fatal error so something did go wrong :cry:.
You need all 3 parts. It's not in parts because it's like a "chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3" kind of thing. It's in parts because it's a large download so you need all 3 for Winrar or another unzipper to be able to unpackage all the files

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020

18+ patch, since i didn't find it on the first page also loo lazy to search through the pages.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Could someone share a save game, cheats or something to get straight to the action. Don't wanna play it, just see the fappable content.

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
I don't think there's any "adult content" with the main girls living in your BnB yet. But on day two, someone will call you, asking for some help, and you can go there and get some decently well-made adult content. That said, that's all the actual content I've seen thus far before bugs ruined my experience.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
buggy , loads slow , eats a lot of the system , processor , ram , gpu .
1. I’ve experienced bugs however not enough to call it that buggy
2. For slow loading stop using ancient hard drives and get yourself an SSD
3 and the rest It’s Unreal Engine and a 3D game with fairly decent graphics I’m really not sure what you expect from the games performance I’ve seen way worse for much less. To only thing I bitch about for RAM would be Google chrome

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes