RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Oddly enough, I've played through the 1.1 version and never had any problems.

Weird thing is that maps 7 and 8 indeed are missing, but I've always assumed the game never looked for those files. Like I said, I never had any issues with it.

I wonder if people are using saves from older versions?
No, it's normal. map 7 and 8 where the 2 original maps of the mine, which i replaced fully. What I suspect is that either I left some dead link somewhere, or they are using a savegame from 0.42, as you said. As soon i have some time I check.. RL is killing me

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
No, it's normal. map 7 and 8 where the 2 original maps of the mine, which i replaced fully. What I suspect is that either I left some dead link somewhere, or they are using a savegame from 0.42, as you said. As soon i have some time I check.. RL is killing me
no i am not using my old save i played it fully new..

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
as u mentioned earlier i downloaded it for MEGA so i think it is corrupted thats why i am playing it again to see if it has the same problem
this time i downloaded it from another file.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Found it. It was a double bug indeed. Reroute to mine was failing in the the last cell map, and even after passing a night in the office Toilet. Fixed, and uploading now. Savegames from 1.1 *should* work properly, as no variables vere changed.

Last edited:

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Found it. It was a double bug indeed. Reroute to mine was failing in the the last cell map, and even after passing a night in the office Toilet. Fixed, and uploading now. Savegames from 1.1 *should* work properly, as no variables vere changed.
thanks dude;)

Bovard2

Apr 29, 2023
Can someone help me get to the office? It says that I need to be LVL 10 which I am but only gives me the option to work at the Inn. Ive done the smother test successfully but cant see where to go from here.
The guard only gives me the option of going to the Inn or the Mine which is glitched and I cant get past the fruit baskets. I am Rep Level 11

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Can someone help me get to the office? It says that I need to be LVL 10 which I am but only gives me the option to work at the Inn. Ive done the smother test successfully but cant see where to go from here.
The guard only gives me the option of going to the Inn or the Mine which is glitched and I cant get past the fruit baskets. I am Rep Level 11
Looks like an old version. Sure you have an 1.1a and you didn't use an old save?
Also, you actually now need at least 20, after the modifications. I should change the dialogs

vandamme

Sep 13, 2018
Hello Spiritlouis.
Congratulation for this great game.
I have an issue at the end of the last test with Diana. It always bug and i can't see the end of the game. I dowload the last version toiletscape1.1a from mega, gofile, mixdrop...... I begin the game many times but it always crash at this moment: i have this on my screen: uncaught load error,chrome-extension:/dianaend. Any idea why?

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hello Spiritlouis.
Congratulation for this great game.
I have an issue at the end of the last test with Diana. It always bug and i can't see the end of the game. I dowload the last version toiletscape1.1a from mega, gofile, mixdrop...... I begin the game many times but it always crash at this moment: i have this on my screen: uncaught load error,chrome-extension:/dianaend. Any idea why?
Yes, it's already happened. For some reason, your machine can't play that file. Try to dowload vlc, or some updated driver for playing the .webm files. It's still a mistery the reason for this is happening sometimes.

Reactions: vandamme

vandamme

Sep 13, 2018
I download vlc but still doesn't work. Very frustrating. My machine is on windows 8, maybe it's the problem. Is it possible to have a save file just after this event to see the end of the game?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hello, and Happy New year (yeah, a bit late). I'm still alive, and working on my new project, while Toiletscape 1.1a seems to have resolved all the bugs - apart the last video one, which happens only on some machines, for reasons I can't understand.
Thew project, a fetish-boot themed game, is going forward:

Olgabench02.png
I wish you all a great new Year!

nexhubert

Nov 1, 2023
Hello, and Happy New year (yeah, a bit late). I'm still alive, and working on my new project, while Toiletscape 1.1a seems to have resolved all the bugs - apart the last video one, which happens only on some machines, for reasons I can't understand.
Thew project, a fetish-boot themed game, is going forward:

View attachment 3242300
I wish you all a great new Year!
Happy New Year Buddy!! Cant wait to check out your new project, any tentative timeline?

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
stuck after "unlocking the office" and finishing the first test, I can't go to the mines because its bugged and says "you can only go to the cells, now." the Inn is just a repeat of events and I can't get rep from there. There is no option to go to the office, I have 13 rep. so what to do?
I'm using a new save file and on 1.1a
Game_Onby8uIuUj.png

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
stuck after "unlocking the office" and finishing the first test, I can't go to the mines because its bugged and says "you can only go to the cells, now." the Inn is just a repeat of events and I can't get rep from there. There is no option to go to the office, I have 13 rep. so what to do?
I'm using a new save file and on 1.1a
View attachment 3291603
you send me the save file, and i see what happens, please.
In the meantime, i look at the source. i imagined such situations may appear after 1.1.
And in the Inn you can get reputations for sure. you just need to work hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
you send me the save file, and i see what happens, please.
In the meantime, i look at the source. i imagined such situations may appear after 1.1.
And in the Inn you can get reputations for sure. you just need to work hard.
Here is the save file, try going to the mines

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes