RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Toiletscape 1.1 is public and is, for now, the final version. I will modify it only if some gamebreaking bug appears. So far, Patreons haven't found any so.. I cross my finger.
I hope you all enjoy the final version - cost me a lot of work in the middle of the summer.

In the meantime... Something new, has started.
Which will be a bit different, hopefully.

View attachment 3056081
looks great

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Is there more scat like games? I'm looking for some that involve like using someone elses scat to jerk off if anybody knows a game feel free to tell me

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Holy shit! *pun not intended* It's be like ten years since I played Second Life. I completely forgot it existed.

Congrats on the "Completed" tag. Definitely not my cup of pee *that one was itended* but yeah... just wanted to say that.

Is there more scat like games? I'm looking for some that involve like using someone elses scat to jerk off if anybody knows a game feel free to tell me
Click the scat tag at the top of the thread, it'll link you to other scat titles.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Holy shit! *pun not intended* It's be like ten years since I played Second Life. I completely forgot it existed.

Congrats on the "Completed" tag. Definitely not my cup of pee *that one was itended* but yeah... just wanted to say that.

Click the scat tag at the top of the thread, it'll link you to other scat titles.
No duh? I know but I'm looking for something specific.
Thanks for help... just kidding that was useless
Thanks for wasting my time:FacePalm:

Mel.low

Feb 11, 2023
Anyways, won't rant anymore. Anybody got some decent game recommendations? perhaps a game that is within the "Others" or "Unity" Category?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Please stop with the crappy 3D RPGM games that have possibly worse models/graphics than cry of fear being played on low graphics, looking at the images shown for this game gives me uncanny valley feelings and the person who made this absolute dog pile of an RPGM game needs to find a better hobby cause this clearly isn't it.
And yet, not only this is one of my favorite games on this site, I'm REALLY looking forward to his next game.

Weird how opinions work, huh?

All content in this game about one character?
There are some very interesting scenes with NPCs.

But yes, most content focuses on the main character.

WakkoYakko

Dec 27, 2018
I occasionally swing by the site, not just to see the latest updates, but also to scout for any new games that might have popped up.

It's genuinely fascinating that someone had the audacity to dream up such a game and then actually make it a reality!
It's like the classic dilemma: We're often so engrossed in wondering if we can create something, we don't stop to think if we should.

I'm not here to kink-shame anyone, so if that's your cup of tea or other fluids, enjoy to the fullest!

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Compare to many in rpgm this one don't have problem on big PC or low PC coz of frame rate, and that change of renpy where you just click to pass (well the renpy sandbox there you got a bit to do but the rest not).

Great game, and i love that it don't get lost in 50 differents kink, only focus on few and you can see the dev enjoy the kink he put in this game, not that he put them only for pleasure of patreon without he like it himself :)

I hope you will direct your next game like this one in terms of kink :D (better few kink only with many scene of each kink that 50kink with only 1-3 scene of each in a complete game)

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Compare to many in rpgm this one don't have problem on big PC or low PC coz of frame rate, and that change of renpy where you just click to pass (well the renpy sandbox there you got a bit to do but the rest not).

Great game, and i love that it don't get lost in 50 differents kink, only focus on few and you can see the dev enjoy the kink he put in this game, not that he put them only for pleasure of patreon without he like it himself :)

I hope you will direct your next game like this one in terms of kink :D (better few kink only with many scene of each kink that 50kink with only 1-3 scene of each in a complete game)
Glad you got the main point of the game: focusing on few kink, some of which (boots, high heels trampling) are really missing in the scene. Not sure it's a masterpiece but... At least I tried.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Anyways, won't rant anymore. Anybody got some decent game recommendations? perhaps a game that is within the "Others" or "Unity" Category?
I rarely "feed the Troll". It's totally useless.
But this.
I won't comment, just I reported this person. I beg you all to avoid answering him too, feeding discord and hate is all what he wants, and he won't have it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Toiletscape-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xgianky

Feb 6, 2018
Hi! First of all I love your game♥
I wanted to ask if this public version has the same bugs as the patreon version that game up a month ago or they have been fixed? Cheers!

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
Great game! been following since day1 and I'm looking forward for the next one.
If I may ask... what software do you use for the modelling?

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks for developing this game. The 3D quality certainly sucks. But this is compensated by the presence of a large number of characters. Such renderings are MUCH better than none. Plus, a feeling of depression is spreading through Harshville. Thank you for not quitting the game. Now the criticism. Developer! You created such a BRIGHT character like Valeria and gave her one ending for all occasions?! Seriously?! :((I'm leaving out the worst ending). Noooo. I just BEG you! At least make an ending if we beat the game and decide to remain a slave! I was SO EXCITED when I saw the option to choose this option at the end of the game. And when I clicked on it, I got an ending that I had already seen a hundred times. And in principle, we can come up with something more interesting in case we completed the game but decided to remain a slave IMHO. It was also very unpleasant to step on Mistress Alexia, personally, I would be very glad if we could avoid this (or there would be a choice - to walk along it or carefully squeeze in next to it without stepping on it). I also tried for a long time to become a ponygirl for Mistress Laura and (or) Mistress Cornelia. Perhaps I just couldn’t come to such an ending, but if it doesn’t exist, I hope it appears. Please don't take my criticism as hate, it's just my personal opinion. Thank you. :) (y)

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I also really just want to congratulate you on finishing this project. That is always just something to celebrate, and not easy to do. You are already better than probably 98% of developers on this website. If you do another project, good luck with that as well!

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes