RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 3, 2022
click on the pillory on the other room, and choose to be tied. Test 2 starts. And beware of it.
Thanks i managed to get to afternoon after talking to Nadia multiple times with saves until i got lucky and managed to get her boot licking event to pass time. Maybe adding a more not random way of passing time in the office would be good idea , sometimes i want to just go from morning to afternoon or to night in the office and there is no reliable way to do it.

Great game btw i played it last year and it has evolved so much now for the better , it gives me femdom university 0 vibes from salia coel , the story is great too and characters are nice. I love that you picked female protagonist instead of male one like rest of the games here.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Thanks i managed to get to afternoon after talking to Nadia multiple times with saves until i got lucky and managed to get her boot licking event to pass time. Maybe adding a more not random way of passing time in the office would be good idea , sometimes i want to just go from morning to afternoon or to night in the office and there is no reliable way to do it.

Great game btw i played it last year and it has evolved so much now for the better , it gives me femdom university 0 vibes from salia coel , the story is great too and characters are nice. I love that you picked female protagonist instead of male one like rest of the games here.
Adding a lot of things would be a good idea but... As you can imagine, is matter of time and - sadly - resources. The office is the most furnished tough, there are 2 nps that gives you a quest daily. Soon, the mine would be the most furnished instead: 1.1 is coming, with a total reworked mine level.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Toiletscape v0.42 Compressed (Untested)

Win 665 MB/135 MB :

Jul 6, 2023
I remember you from Ariestra's server when I was active back then. I liked the shared screenshots of the game you were developing then too. Glad to see it's out and doing well. Thanks for creating it!

Good luck on the project. Will you let me know when (and of course a big if) the patreon version has male protag at some point so I can pledge there? Thanks

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I remember you from Ariestra's server when I was active back then. I liked the shared screenshots of the game you were developing then too. Glad to see it's out and doing well. Thanks for creating it!

Good luck on the project. Will you let me know when (and of course a big if) the patreon version has male protag at some point so I can pledge there? Thanks
I can fairly tell now: Never. My next project, if i do ever one, will likely have one.

xxcanikomxx

Mar 19, 2019
I just finished version 0.42 of the game. I see you are talking about version 1.1. Do you plan to share this version for people whose Patreon payment system is difficult?

The game ended for me after 6 tests. What does version 1.1 add?
-----
Also, I must say, your game is quite good.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I just finished version 0.42 of the game. I see you are talking about version 1.1. Do you plan to share this version for people whose Patreon payment system is difficult?

The game ended for me after 6 tests. What does version 1.1 add?
-----
Also, I must say, your game is quite good.
Thank you.

In the latest version you have the correct ending - which is not that much, but gives a sense to the story - and a mine level totally reworked. If a new version will be released - which i doubt, at the moment - i am sharing the 1.1 (the latest). If not, Sooner or later, I will made it public anyway.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Does this game have some kind of amputee content already?

I know it isn't a fetish you have, but since you are using Second Life to create the scenes I imagine it wouldn't hurt to make some limbless girls here and there (maybe using the biodoll avatar or something?). ;)

EDIT: OH! This game surprised me in a very positive way, SPECIALLY in the office area. Thanks. ^^

Last edited:

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Does this game have some kind of amputee content already?

I know it isn't a fetish you have, but since you are using Second Life to create the scenes I imagine it wouldn't hurt to make some limbless girls here and there (maybe using the biodoll avatar or something?). ;)

EDIT: OH! This game surprised me in a very positive way, SPECIALLY in the office area. Thanks. ^^
It's clear you haven't explored well the office level :)
I won't spoiler it here, if you want reach me in pm or in discord channel.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Oh, I sure did. That's why I edited my post and said that the game surprised me in a very positive way. ;)
So i hope you enjoyed the scene. It was, indeed, the only scene, either if i think it was my little masterpiece. The problem is that i don't own such an avatar and neither my model does. That scene was made due to a fortunate combo of events, which allowed me to make lot of screenshot i used later. Yet, with the Patreon income, i could afford one for sure. While Toiletscape is over (and soon i'll post here the final version) I am seriously thinking to add some scenes in my new super secret (lol) project, which is already started. It would add a touch of perversion for sure to have a "biodoll farm in which waste is recycled", and would fit the new envinronment i am creating for sure.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I have a few limbless avatars in Second Life. Sadly, I don't have a good enough computer to run Second Life with a good enough resolution. :p

Still, I sometimes like to go there and create a few images to upload to my Deviantart page.

Stuff like this:
1697917896445.png

And this:
1697917989051.png

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
While Toiletscape is over (and soon i'll post here the final version)
I downloaded the 1.1 version from your Patreon, is that the final version?

I am seriously thinking to add some scenes in my new super secret (lol) project, which is already started. It would add a touch of perversion for sure to have a "biodoll farm in which waste is recycled", and would fit the new envinronment i am creating for sure.
I wonder if this "secret project" is what I'm thinking it is. If yes, I agree that the biodoll avatar would fit that environment like a glove. ;)

Last edited:

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I downloaded the 1.1 version from your Patreon, is that the final version?

I wonder if this "secret project" is what I'm thinking it is. If yes, I agree that the biodoll avatar would fit that environment like a golve. ;)
Apart bugs - i am fixing them when they're found - Yes, it's the final version. and if you're a patreon of mine, you already know all :)

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Toiletscape 1.1 is public and is, for now, the final version. I will modify it only if some gamebreaking bug appears. So far, Patreons haven't found any so.. I cross my finger.
I hope you all enjoy the final version - cost me a lot of work in the middle of the summer.

In the meantime... Something new, has started.
Which will be a bit different, hopefully.

9oct.jpg

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes