RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hi! First of all I love your game♥
I wanted to ask if this public version has the same bugs as the patreon version that game up a month ago or they have been fixed? Cheers!
I hope they were all fixed. If you find some, report it, and I will try to fix it as soon i can :)

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Great game! been following since day1 and I'm looking forward for the next one.
If I may ask... what software do you use for the modelling?
None. They're screenshots taken by me, and by my model, on a 3d environment called "Second Life"

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for developing this game. The 3D quality certainly sucks. But this is compensated by the presence of a large number of characters. Such renderings are MUCH better than none. Plus, a feeling of depression is spreading through Harshville. Thank you for not quitting the game. Now the criticism. Developer! You created such a BRIGHT character like Valeria and gave her one ending for all occasions?! Seriously?! :((I'm leaving out the worst ending). Noooo. I just BEG you! At least make an ending if we beat the game and decide to remain a slave! I was SO EXCITED when I saw the option to choose this option at the end of the game. And when I clicked on it, I got an ending that I had already seen a hundred times. And in principle, we can come up with something more interesting in case we completed the game but decided to remain a slave IMHO. It was also very unpleasant to step on Mistress Alexia, personally, I would be very glad if we could avoid this (or there would be a choice - to walk along it or carefully squeeze in next to it without stepping on it). I also tried for a long time to become a ponygirl for Mistress Laura and (or) Mistress Cornelia. Perhaps I just couldn’t come to such an ending, but if it doesn’t exist, I hope it appears. Please don't take my criticism as hate, it's just my personal opinion. Thank you. :) (y)
Now i feel a bit bad, as Valeria was not written by me, but she had... well a ghostwriter :). For the rest, I see your point of view, yes. About the ponygirl.. I will share a little background. I had planned a pony level, in which you could choose to remain as an human mount. What stopped me, were infinite technical problems about the locations and the stuff needed to make the arts. In the end, I gave up. Now I am trying again, to put up - if not a real "stables" level, at least something specific about human mounts.
Will I succeed?
OlgaRide.png
Well at least I am trying. That what happens in my new project if a certain value of a certain variable rises too much, and this time it's PERMAMENT.

Reactions: FDMuser

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Is it just me or is the missing error map07.jason and map08.jason in the new version.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Now i feel a bit bad, as Valeria was not written by me, but she had... well a ghostwriter :). For the rest, I see your point of view, yes. About the ponygirl.. I will share a little background. I had planned a pony level, in which you could choose to remain as an human mount. What stopped me, were infinite technical problems about the locations and the stuff needed to make the arts. In the end, I gave up. Now I am trying again, to put up - if not a real "stables" level, at least something specific about human mounts.
Will I succeed?
View attachment 3061268
Well at least I am trying. That what happens in my new project if a certain value of a certain variable rises too much, and this time it's PERMAMENT.
If you wanted to make a level with a pony girl, DO IT! Even though it won't be perfect, you will get experience and we will get content. If you hit a dead end somewhere, maybe you should just do it a little differently.
About Valeria and the ending. It seems to me that most people, like me, always place some kind of expectation on the ending as the icing on the cake. When you get either a text or a repetition of the plot, it's frustrating. If Valeria won the argument, we are not necessarily obliged to become HER slave. Perhaps we will be allowed to choose our own Mistress. Perhaps it will be some kind of auction... Simply put, there are a lot of options.
This is your game and you decide what to do, in any case, I am grateful to you for creating it and not abandoning it.
I will write another post below in which I will describe one of the ending options that I would create if I were involved in this project. If you are interested in reading it, I will be very glad, and I will especially be very glad if you add something like this to the game.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
One of the ending options. When we arrive at Maria's office we see Alexia tied up. (The choice is to step on Alexia or NOT to step on Alexia). If we chose NOT to attack, Marie greets us and tells the story, after which she asks why we refused to attack Alexia. Next is the choice (1. (This is cruel) I am not as evil as her and I don’t want to hurt anyone. 2 (She is a superior woman.) Alexia is the first Mistress that I saw and thanks to her training I realized that I am a lower being created for serving such Superior Mistresses as Alexia.)
If we chose (She is a superior woman.) Marie is shocked and Valeria laughs and says that she won the bet.
Next, Valeria tells Marie that Alexia is a traitor, but at the same time her system of training slaves is very effective. Next, Marie and Valeria ask us to wait and talk about something in private with each other. They come back and give us a choice - (1. A rich life in freedom.) Your own home, no need to work, a huge amount of money in your account every month. We are free and rich, but we do not influence the end of Alexia. (2. Remain a slave for the sake of Alexia’s freedom.) Alexia loses her position but gets another important job under the control of the Government BUT in this case we are OBLIGED to remain a slave FOREVER.)
If we chose option - (2. Remain a slave for the sake of freeing Alexia.) They tear off our dress, put us on our knees, press our head between our legs and cut off and/or pull out our hair in pieces. Then we walk along the red carpet again, but back, on all fours, at the end of a leash. Everyone is informed of our decision. The girls laugh at us and put their legs forward, we are obliged to kiss the feet of every girl as a sign of respect and acceptance of their superiority!
As a result, we chose to remain a slave. Alexia continues to train and research us in order to turn us into the perfect clone. As a result, thanks to Alexia’s technique, our consciousness is transformed and we are happy to serve our Mistresses. They make ideal clones of us, obedient and invulnerable. The government is creating the perfect army from these clones. And Alexia as a reward receives a house and a rich life that we would have received if we had chosen option 1 and not 2. Alexia is also allowed to take the original ideal clone, that is, us. We become Alexia's personal house slave and happily carry out all the whims and orders that she, and sometimes her friends, entrust to us.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Is it just me or is the missing error map07.jason and map08.jason in the new version.
Should be you, as this is an enormous error that I should have noticed (and all the people here, to). Try to download the file again and from a different source, it's likely it's corrupted.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
One of the ending options. When we arrive at Maria's office we see Alexia tied up. (The choice is to step on Alexia or NOT to step on Alexia). If we chose NOT to attack, Marie greets us and tells the story, after which she asks why we refused to attack Alexia. Next is the choice (1. (This is cruel) I am not as evil as her and I don’t want to hurt anyone. 2 (She is a superior woman.) Alexia is the first Mistress that I saw and thanks to her training I realized that I am a lower being created for serving such Superior Mistresses as Alexia.)
If we chose (She is a superior woman.) Marie is shocked and Valeria laughs and says that she won the bet.
Next, Valeria tells Marie that Alexia is a traitor, but at the same time her system of training slaves is very effective. Next, Marie and Valeria ask us to wait and talk about something in private with each other. They come back and give us a choice - (1. A rich life in freedom.) Your own home, no need to work, a huge amount of money in your account every month. We are free and rich, but we do not influence the end of Alexia. (2. Remain a slave for the sake of Alexia’s freedom.) Alexia loses her position but gets another important job under the control of the Government BUT in this case we are OBLIGED to remain a slave FOREVER.)
If we chose option - (2. Remain a slave for the sake of freeing Alexia.) They tear off our dress, put us on our knees, press our head between our legs and cut off and/or pull out our hair in pieces. Then we walk along the red carpet again, but back, on all fours, at the end of a leash. Everyone is informed of our decision. The girls laugh at us and put their legs forward, we are obliged to kiss the feet of every girl as a sign of respect and acceptance of their superiority!
As a result, we chose to remain a slave. Alexia continues to train and research us in order to turn us into the perfect clone. As a result, thanks to Alexia’s technique, our consciousness is transformed and we are happy to serve our Mistresses. They make ideal clones of us, obedient and invulnerable. The government is creating the perfect army from these clones. And Alexia as a reward receives a house and a rich life that we would have received if we had chosen option 1 and not 2. Alexia is also allowed to take the original ideal clone, that is, us. We become Alexia's personal house slave and happily carry out all the whims and orders that she, and sometimes her friends, entrust to us.
Well it's not that bad. You could do a mod yourself! I have no problem about it.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Well it's not that bad. You could do a mod yourself! I have no problem about it.
Yes, I have ideas for 3 games in my head, unfortunately I’m not good at 3D making, my drawing sucks and I’m almost absolutely zero in 3D art. And I don’t have time right now.
Speaking of this, tell me if it’s not a secret. What program did you use to create 3D? Where did you get the girls' models from? If you bought it, where and how much does it cost? Or did you model them yourself, or perhaps someone gave them as a gift?
What lessons are best to start with in 3D in order to reach at least the level at which you are working (no offense, I’m sure you yourself know that you still have room to grow in 3D)?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Yes, I have ideas for 3 games in my head, unfortunately I’m not good at 3D making, my drawing sucks and I’m almost absolutely zero in 3D art. And I don’t have time right now.
Speaking of this, tell me if it’s not a secret. What program did you use to create 3D? Where did you get the girls' models from? If you bought it, where and how much does it cost? Or did you model them yourself, or perhaps someone gave them as a gift?
What lessons are best to start with in 3D in order to reach at least the level at which you are working (no offense, I’m sure you yourself know that you still have room to grow in 3D)?
I have no idea myself how to make 3d art :)
I Use screenshots made in Second Life, and I have a model who does a lot of the work for me, in the terms she does the poses and she has all those fantastic outfits. What I do, is mostly photoshop refinement.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I have no idea myself how to make 3d art :)
I Use screenshots made in Second Life, and I have a model who does a lot of the work for me, in the terms she does the poses and she has all those fantastic outfits. What I do, is mostly photoshop refinement.
Cool! That is, if I understand correctly, you are essentially using Photoshop to turn a photograph into art? If I understand correctly, could you suggest a settings preset and give some tips. It’s just, to be honest, I also wanted to follow a similar path, but my art is either TOO similar to the original photographs (and not similar to the drawing), or I still get a drawing, but it is VERY WORSE and worthless.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Cool! That is, if I understand correctly, you are essentially using Photoshop to turn a photograph into art? If I understand correctly, could you suggest a settings preset and give some tips. It’s just, to be honest, I also wanted to follow a similar path, but my art is either TOO similar to the original photographs (and not similar to the drawing), or I still get a drawing, but it is VERY WORSE and worthless.
Either I have a specific problem, or i don't use a filter or a preset. I more adjust the lights in the origial scene into Second Life. sometimes I change the colors to make them brighter, or to have better contrast. I tought many time about a "style preset" but i never came to something i liked more than the originals

xxsunshinexx

Aug 18, 2017
Should be you, as this is an enormous error that I should have noticed (and all the people here, to). Try to download the file again and from a different source, it's likely it's corrupted.
I have the same issue. I downloaded from two sources with the same result.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
i dont know why i cant go to the office even if i have 11 reputation??
it only shows working at the inn but when i go again to working at mine it shows like this

Reactions: xxsunshinexx

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Oddly enough, I've played through the 1.1 version and never had any problems.

Weird thing is that maps 7 and 8 indeed are missing, but I've always assumed the game never looked for those files. Like I said, I never had any issues with it.

I wonder if people are using saves from older versions?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes