RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Attention:

This is a try to resolve the crash issue on the 6th test with diana. Whoever has a crash there, should try to download it - for the rest of the people, there is no change at all.

Reactions: NUCLIC

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
There has been one flaw with this game all along, and I've avoided bringing it up but I feel I can't leave it any more.

Simply put, the written English in this game is poor. I'm sure it's your second language, so I'm not trying to judge you, but it is to the extent that it distracts me from the game as a whole.

In fact, if possible, I'd like to offer my services as an editor. I don't know much about the mechanics of a game like this, but if there's a way I can edit the dialogue and narration I would be happy to do that.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
There has been one flaw with this game all along, and I've avoided bringing it up but I feel I can't leave it any more.

Simply put, the written English in this game is poor. I'm sure it's your second language, so I'm not trying to judge you, but it is to the extent that it distracts me from the game as a whole.

In fact, if possible, I'd like to offer my services as an editor. I don't know much about the mechanics of a game like this, but if there's a way I can edit the dialogue and narration I would be happy to do that.

"po

Only one flaw? I am lucky :)
You know, nobody really play a game like expecting to find that Shakespeare has written it, and i've seen a lot worse around.

Said this, you are right: my English is poor. I'm not a native speaker, and I try to keep complexity away. But especially now that I am moving towards something that "has more plot", an help from someone who writes better than me would be a lot appreciated. Clearly I don't allow nobody to touch my game and see the source, but translating (or rewritting) text doesn't require to do this for sure.

Do you want to enter my discord and talk about it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
"po

Only one flaw? I am lucky :)
You know, nobody really play a game like expecting to find that Shakespeare has written it, and i've seen a lot worse around.

Said this, you are right: my English is poor. I'm not a native speaker, and I try to keep complexity away. But especially now that I am moving towards something that "has more plot", an help from someone who writes better than me would be a lot appreciated. Clearly I don't allow nobody to touch my game and see the source, but translating (or rewritting) text doesn't require to do this for sure.

Do you want to enter my discord and talk about it?
Yeah, if you could message me a link to the discord I'll be happy to talk more

Multi_Fetish_dude

Jul 18, 2023
Hmmm, that place me in a pickle. I was in the middle of producing a fan-made patch that people could apply to fix some bugs and rework the entire dialog of the game to proper english. I was doing this for free to support you and your game.

I could do that all on my own without needing to bother you or take away from your development time. You are also welcome to integrate anything I do into the main game and claim it as your own. People would still need to get or buy the game from you as I would only be offering a patch. A mod basically. I am currently supporting you on patreon and recommend anyone who enjoyed your game for free so far to send some money your way as well.

I do not need any credits or acknowledgement of my contribution. This is very much your game and I respect that. I just wanted to help this project be the best it can be you know? But are you really against community support? Video game studios in general usually welcome mod creators with open arms. Many games out there would not be as popular or successful without their active modding community.

But if you ask me to stop and remove my dirty hands from your game. I will respect your decision and find some other game developer to support instead. Either way, I will keep following this game.

Last edited:

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Hmmm, that place me in a pickle. I was in the middle of producing a fan-made patch that people could apply to fix some bugs and rework the entire dialog of the game to proper english. I was doing this for free to support you and your game.

I could do that all on my own without needing to bother you or take away from your development time. You are also welcome to integrate anything I do into the main game and claim it as your own. People would still need to get or buy the game from you as I would only be offering a patch. A mod basically. I am currently supporting you on patreon and recommend anyone who enjoyed your game for free so far to send some money your way as well.

I do not need any credits or acknowledgement of my contribution. This is very much your game and I respect that. I just wanted to help this project be the best it can be you know? But are you really against community support? Video game studios in general usually welcome mod creators with open arms. Many games out there would not be as popular or successful without their active modding community.

But if you ask me to stop and remove my dirty hands from your game. I will respect your decision and find some other game developer to support instead. Either way, I will keep following this game.
No no sorry, maybe I have explained myself not correctly.
I won't give away the source, I am the one who decides "where the plot goes", but if someone wants to do a mod... Well, it's actually an honor. It means people have interest.
I am bit of surprised that nobody tells me to correct "grammar bugs", or typos, because I would do it happily.
I am very curious to see this patch, and like the other dude... I would be happy to see you on my Discord to talk about it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Multi_Fetish_dude

PTG 2023

Jul 9, 2021
I like this game because it converges many of my interests and scenes, dialogues! But the characters don't look pretty (personal taste and this is not a disparagement!), if this game can create characters like the game Honey Select 2 it will be great because I think those Honey Select characters look so beautiful! but anyways i love this game! (images are for illustration purposes only of the character style I refer to!!)

1690130565456.png

Multi_Fetish_dude

Jul 18, 2023
I know quite a bit about how this game is made nowadays. It might be possible? Maybe... Will it happen thou? I don't know.

On an other note, the dialog in this game is getting re-written in better english. Some old scenes are being revised and new one are added in. Some game mechanics will change and the general game flow should change for the better hopefully.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I like this game because it converges many of my interests and scenes, dialogues! But the characters don't look pretty (personal taste and this is not a disparagement!), if this game can create characters like the game Honey Select 2 it will be great because I think those Honey Select characters look so beautiful! but anyways i love this game! (images are for illustration purposes only of the character style I refer to!!)

I am Trying the Honey Select studio. Apart the fact the learning curve looks like a bit slow, i haven't found something that for me is very important: nice boots, shoes, toilet properties. I'd need some directions to start producing with that, really

mheath

Jun 17, 2019
I am Trying the Honey Select studio. Apart the fact the learning curve looks like a bit slow, i haven't found something that for me is very important: nice boots, shoes, toilet properties. I'd need some directions to start producing with that, really
What engine do you use to create characters btw?

Tutu064

Nov 19, 2019
Well, I finally got over the scat thing, which im not a fan of, but there is so much content besides that with boots (which i love) and the game was great! Excited for future updates!

Reactions: Spiritlouis

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Well, I finally got over the scat thing, which im not a fan of, but there is so much content besides that with boots (which i love) and the game was great! Excited for future updates!

Careful, this might awaken something in you :p lol

But really, I get playing through content that isn't your jam, just to enjoy stuff that is. Sometimes I can't do it. I think this game is pretty great with what it has, and this content, is not terribly common as it's seen as fairly taboo.

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
None. they're screenshots taken from the Second Life simulator.
I would've never thought of that. I've considered making a game for awhile as a hobby (of this nature, FemDom based) and I've often seen visuals and models as a barrier because I'd love to have them and they add so much, in my opinion.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I would've never thought of that. I've considered making a game for awhile as a hobby (of this nature, FemDom based) and I've often seen visuals and models as a barrier because I'd love to have them and they add so much, in my opinion.
it is a barrier indeed. I wanted to try, and I can tell it's quite the work :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000
Nov 3, 2022
Im stuck after test 1 on office floor , to go to next level it asks me to be in the afternoon time but no matter what i do i talked to all the npc's i cant get the time to pass to afternoon so i cant go to the next room. Usually Cynthia allowed me to server her for -1 rep and skip morning but now she only says that i should go to next room without option to server her.

Any help?

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Im stuck after test 1 on office floor , to go to next level it asks me to be in the afternoon time but no matter what i do i talked to all the npc's i cant get the time to pass to afternoon so i cant go to the next room. Usually Cynthia allowed me to server her for -1 rep and skip morning but now she only says that i should go to next room without option to server her.

Any help?
click on the pillory on the other room, and choose to be tied. Test 2 starts. And beware of it.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes