RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
i dont know whats happening but after i met with the lady who asked me test a skill and then she sat on my face for 60 min and after i went to mine to make 10 reputatioms i cant mine anymore.its saying there is nothing to mine here now in the 4 mine spots
is this the end??

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
i dont know whats happening but after i met with the lady who asked me test a skill and then she sat on my face for 60 min and after i went to mine to make 10 reputatioms i cant mine anymore.its saying there is nothing to mine here now in the 4 mine spots
is this the end??
I don't understand. Which lady? which test? try to attach a save game?
If it's Cynthia on the cells, yes. it's the end of content of version 0.3, but the game says it.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
when will the update come
well cant wait anymore..
Not shortly. While I may release a preview for the patreons, the last level requires a lot of attention, and unfortunately, I can't put on it all the time I would love to.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
1680464944029.png

It's only a small release, so I doubt i will ever make it public. At the moment, about 20-25% of the third level is done.

Reactions: raeganomics

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
I have noticed with rpg maker games, some times it can take some time to load (this is on a 12th gen i9 with 64gb ram). Load it once, and wait 5 minutes. See what happens. I have only had this happen a few times, and from memory it's first run, and then loads better after.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
is the poop actually shown like the piss in sex scenes or is it only mentioned in the text part of the game

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
is the poop actually shown like the piss in sex scenes or is it only mentioned in the text part of the game
In the first levels you see the act of piossing and shitting quite "lightly", while in the last lever the images are very explicit.

Reactions: Cabin
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes