RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I really like this game, the dominant girls are very cruel and cynical, cool!
I look forward to continuing and I hope that sooner or later the author will work out dead-end paths, instead of text on a black screen, you can create a looped mini-story or at least a few final renders and not just white text on a black background with a red inscription - END.
Thanks to the author for the game!

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I really like this game, the dominant girls are very cruel and cynical, cool!
I look forward to continuing and I hope that sooner or later the author will work out dead-end paths, instead of text on a black screen, you can create a looped mini-story or at least a few final renders and not just white text on a black background with a red inscription - END.
Thanks to the author for the game!
it's the idea for the "good" finales, indeed. The only possible ending now it's.. well, you've seen it :)

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
i would be happy if mc had hair or a wig as a choice at the start of the game. I have nothing against people who are bald girls but I don't like that and I also think that many people see it that way.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
0.30 now public, as a 0.31 may be around soon for Patreons.
Have fun, and please tell me if you find bugs!
Can't remember the exact insult, but I often get called a cockcoach or someething like that. Shouldn't it be cockroach?
Is there a positive possible outcome by getting stepped on the hand in the morngin or helping the girl with the vendingmachine?

• Haha
Reactions: mheath
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes