RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not into piss or scat but it's possible to just press the button to pass it quickly, i've enjoy all other part of the game

(i'm not sure it's a bug or becose i only look at the grey rock but rarely i need relead the mine becose i don't found it)
except that i've not see any bug in the game (and that's great that don't cut the immersion in it)

really good job :D (the focus on boots/shoes + brutal women is really nice)

(for those who ask why only female, he would need rework every picture just to add a gender)
but if we advance in the story in the futur maybe the girl we play can become a dominant who will make suffer a man slave (could be done for the path with the evilness we can earn as sample)

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
dude how can i save my previous files
or do i have ti play it again??
i believe you need a fresh start, as i changed a lot of variables and i put some other pulgins. your old saves aren't supposed to work

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
but if we advance in the story in the futur maybe the girl we play can become a dominant who will make suffer a man slave (could be done for the path with the evilness we can earn as sample)
it was indeed the original idea. Next game, maybe!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
First off, Love the game and setting of it! I love how every new level your introducing has a different setting with a bunch of different settings… the things I can recommend tho is that maybe more content within the already established areas, like with valaries daughter. Massacre trampling and stuff…. And maybe with the office or one of the higher positions lady’s area we are actually in the wall underneath an actual toilet and on of the “game over” scenes would be stuck as a personal toilet for the office/different setting or an high valued women but those are just things I personally would like, but love the game so far!!

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
This is not a message of the game, but by winrar itself. I hope you are not trying to play the game from inside a zipped folder... unzip it somewhere, and *then* play, without winrar

it may be that some files are corrputed. try to download it again maybe. I dont know, but whatever it is, it's not from the game

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
absolutely NOT. It will be discovered... at the right point!
he has answer that about what i was thinking evilness would lead :D
But if the idea for evilness in this game is other thing than my idea you got me curious (for one time maybe i will not preshoot a twist at the first shoot ^^)

by the way my idea would have solve all the complain about those who ask a girl who dominate a man (just that you control the girl who will punish the man instead be the man and encounter the girl)

personaly as long as there is femdom shoes and feet i'm happy (and the random encounter instead full definit it's nice too ^^)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes