RPGM Completed Toiletscape [v1.1a-b] [Spirit Louis]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Title04.png

It still misses the finale, which is, for now, Avalaible only on patreon. Have fun, and as usual, tell me about bugs, impression, suggestions, etc. here, or in my discord channel.

Reactions: pabo

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
The game always crashes during the 5th test in afternoom, i'm stuck on this event.
It's something that happens to someone only (you're the third) and I am pretty sure it's not related to the code. I believe, instead, that it's due to the fact you can't load that particular file. Do you have installed in your pc a software like VLC media player AND are you able to view .webm kind of video files?

ThiagoR_1811_

Aug 2, 2022
It's something that happens to someone only (you're the third) and I am pretty sure it's not related to the code. I believe, instead, that it's due to the fact you can't load that particular file. Do you have installed in your pc a software like VLC media player AND are you able to view .webm kind of video files?
I don't think so, I'll install a VLC media player file and try again, if the error continues I'll give feedback here on f95.

Reactions: Spiritlouis

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
I don't think so, I'll install a VLC media player file and try again, if the error continues I'll give feedback here on f95.
thanks, as this issue it's still not clear at all. Just in case, i will produce a version without the movie clip

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Well, I installed the VLC player, but it's still the same.
Nothing I can do about it, apart releasing a special version of the game without that damn video. or i try to compress it again, i have really no idea. IF it's the 0.42 public, the good news is that you reached the end of the game.. only the 1.0 has the finale. So, you didn't lose almost anything. Stay tuned.

If you enter discord i want to try something, like giving you the file itself.

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Is the 6th test the end of the version so there is no way we can escape the last test. am i right?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes