• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tokyo Academy [v0.5] [WaldoVN]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
Sorry mate I don't think it will include NTR to a degree that would justify tagging it as such ^^
Any NTR needs to be tagged as such or at least put in the dev notes,
even a vague situation resembling it can ruin the game for someone so it is best to choose early the kind of game you make because trying to hide NTR in your game or argue that there is not enough of it to warrant a tag is just going to make peapole mad,
the only degree that does not justify the tag is none and from your answer it is implied that there is going to be
so either be honest about your content or simply do not include it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem games, but, among the tags, can sleep sex of the present ones be avoided and Blackmail, Female Domination, Footjob, Futa, Male Domination, Spanking among the future ones?

Sorry mate I don't think it will include NTR to a degree that would justify tagging it as such ^^
I'm not going to be interested in the game if it includes even a single unavoidable NTR scene.

Oct 10, 2019
I like harem games, but, among the tags, can sleep sex of the present ones be avoided and Blackmail, Female Domination, Footjob, Futa, Male Domination, Spanking among the future ones?

I'm not going to be interested in the game if it includes even a single unavoidable NTR scene.
I aggree,
also it should be tagged as such because even a single vague scene is enough to spoil the whole game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Kalsan telefonomusica BlasKyau there won't be NTR in the game. I've only worded it that way because there was going to be one conversation in which a girl from the mc's class talks about another male from the mc's class and says that she is interested in that guy. (That's it. I had nothing else in mind) That other guy is supposed to be that typical popular kind of guy and I just wanted to increase his character depth with that little detail but I suppose it's unnecessary and I could just leave it out.

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Sleep sex, Blackmail, Futa, and Footjob are definitely avoidable

About the others, some characters are dominating and some are submissive but theoretically most of the characters are going to be avoidable meaning these tags are theoretically avoidable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

About the others, some characters are dominating and some are submissive but theoretically most of the characters are going to be avoidable meaning these tags are theoretically avoidable.
All LI with femdom is ruled out. The maledom, depends on whether it's something soft or hard: if it includes humiliation, degradation or anything else I don't like, I also prefer to rule out LIs with this fetish.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Kalsan telefonomusica BlasKyau there won't be NTR in the game. I've only worded it that way because there was going to be one conversation in which a girl from the mc's class talks about another male from the mc's class and says that she is interested in that guy. (That's it. I had nothing else in mind) That other guy is supposed to be that typical popular kind of guy and I just wanted to increase his character depth with that little detail but I suppose it's unnecessary and I could just leave it out.
Personally, I think details like that can be left in as long there is never an intention to follow through with the action. If a girl thinks another guy is cool or attractive, that's fine. As long as you can show your MC having the upper hand and the girl change her focus on MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, if you decide to leave it out, I don't think anyone would become angry :p

I wish you luck! Have a fantastic day!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You tag it if it simply has any... degree of NTR is still NTR :|
Nevermind.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
i think its a little ineffectual to refer to your mom as mother all the time. i think anya is the biological parent, so i think mc should call her mom and if lauren is a step-mom then she can be called mother(i though she was gonna be the older sister and lillith was like mc age, a year above or lower). i always referred to my step-mother by her name. then again maybe 2 women can procreate in this universe, in any case lauren seems to be the strict one, so we call still can her mother, so we know who mc is referring to. for emi i think its a little too sudden to call her family and have her drop in for dinner out of nowhere. i think it would have worked better if the moms called anyone to the living room and said "Guys remember we told we were gonna need help with the house and we hired a live in maid, she finally arrived. lets introduce ourselves." they talk and cherry could be im hungry and mothers say we got burgers ready, emi would you like to join us. since emi doesnt know the family yet, she could be hesitant at first but the kids encourage emi to come(maybe mc gets a choose to say come or not). model wise, the one thing i would change is lauren outfit, i though she was a school girl at first. just some thoughts.

oh one more thing..................cherry your on the list, you didn't finish YOUR BURGER!

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
there won't be NTR in the game. I've only worded it that way because there was going to be one conversation in which a girl from the mc's class talks about another male from the mc's class and says that she is interested in that guy. (That's it. I had nothing else in mind) That other guy is supposed to be that typical popular kind of guy and I just wanted to increase his character depth with that little detail but I suppose it's unnecessary and I could just leave it out.
Yeah I think it would be unnecessary that the girl tell the protagonist that specially if you do not intend it to go down NTRish route, plus who want a LI fangirling over another male special if he is the popular kind. From my point of view that would make her look shallow more than give deep to her character.

I mean I don't care if a girl is strong willed but going from having strong opinions to femdom is a huge no for a lot of people, I personally can't stand bossy or bitch LI specially if the protagonist act like he has no balls in front of them.
Same with futa, I don't mind them until they start putting their peepees into my love interests. Actually a good advice I'm going to give you, in a harem game is better that any non MC cock to be anywhere near the girls (futa included) and that the lesbian sex only happens with the protagonist present (threesome and stuff) or at least with the express permission of the protagonist. Do that and you will have 0 dramas with the fans.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes