VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tokyo Academy [v0.5] [WaldoVN]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
Kalsan telefonomusica BlasKyau there won't be NTR in the game. I've only worded it that way because there was going to be one conversation in which a girl from the mc's class talks about another male from the mc's class and says that she is interested in that guy. (That's it. I had nothing else in mind) That other guy is supposed to be that typical popular kind of guy and I just wanted to increase his character depth with that little detail but I suppose it's unnecessary and I could just leave it out.
Yeah I think it would be unnecessary that the girl tell the protagonist that specially if you do not intend it to go down NTRish route, plus who want a LI fangirling over another male special if he is the popular kind. From my point of view that would make her look shallow more than give deep to her character.

I mean I don't care if a girl is strong willed but going from having strong opinions to femdom is a huge no for a lot of people, I personally can't stand bossy or bitch LI specially if the protagonist act like he has no balls in front of them.
Same with futa, I don't mind them until they start putting their peepees into my love interests. Actually a good advice I'm going to give you, in a harem game is better that any non MC cock to be anywhere near the girls (futa included) and that the lesbian sex only happens with the protagonist present (threesome and stuff) or at least with the express permission of the protagonist. Do that and you will have 0 dramas with the fans.
I absolutely aggree with everything in this post, exept I will add that if you want to make futa truly avoidable you need to give the option for it to be a girl otherwise just like NTR it spoils every interaction with that character and it would be skippable not avoidable as in it still is a futa you just ignore it,
personally I am absolutely disgusted by futa suff but if it is truly avoidable I can still enjoy the rest of the game,
I will also add that as mentioned keeping other dicks away from love interests is important but also add that any scene involving other girls having sex not with MC even if they are not love interests is considered unnecessary at best and as trying to add pseudo NTR at worst,
as for femdom or maledom I feel like there is way too much of it everywhere an a lot of games just go from a relationship that is all sweet into sex where everyone starts calling each other names an it feels like the girl is in love with your dick and not you and they all either want to be your bitch or to make you their bitch,
anyway sorry for the rant but it seemed like it was the moment for advice

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
I absolutely aggree with everything in this post, exept I will add that if you want to make futa truly avoidable you need to give the option for it to be a girl otherwise just like NTR it spoils every interaction with that character and it would be skippable not avoidable as in it still is a futa you just ignore it,
That is exactly what I was planning to do

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What does sleep sex even mean here? I'm not seeing anything like it or unless its a planned tag? Would the game have animations? It would be real nice if it can have that, music too of course.

What does the two mothers also mean? Is this some kind of stuff I should understand about just like with the Landlady/Mom, Roommate/sibling stuff, etc?

Oct 10, 2019
What does sleep sex even mean here? I'm not seeing anything like it or unless its a planned tag? Would the game have animations? It would be real nice if it can have that, music too of course.

What does the two mothers also mean? Is this some kind of stuff I should understand about just like with the Landlady/Mom, Roommate/sibling stuff, etc?
I think they could be lesbians or some convoluted thing where you where adopted but your real mom came back and now you have two moms but lesbians seems more likely

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
I think they could be lesbians or some convoluted thing where you where adopted but your real mom came back and now you have two moms but lesbians seems more likely
it didnt dawn on me either but trust me and look forward to their relationship in future updates. ;)

Oct 10, 2019
I'm so tired of lesbians in harem games like seriously I don't see the appeal. I really hope is something wierd and the two moms aren't a lesbian couple. I don't see lesbian in planned tags so I hope this keeps that way.
my teory while unlikely would be pretty interesting,
I also would find it hilarious.

Reactions: Kalsan

Lytho Psycho

Aug 31, 2021
Hi, I came across your game and I found it very interesting, I wanted to ask you if by any chance you would like a hand to advance more quickly in the development of the game. I'm probably not the best and I still have a lot of things to learn to fill my gaps, but I learn extremely fast, here I hope you will read this message, I wish you a good end of day.

Reactions: WaldoVN

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hey, thank you for your interest. I'm currently not looking for someone to help me out as I'm not very good at working with others and development is going great at the moment. I'm sorry ^^

Reactions: Lytho Psycho

Lytho Psycho

Aug 31, 2021
Hey, thank you for your interest. I'm currently not looking for someone to help me out as I'm not very good at working with others and development is going great at the moment. I'm sorry ^^
No worries, you do as you want, it's your game after all, I hope you will continue this game which looks great and don't abandon it, I've already seen too many games with potential disappear from one day to the next because their developer had simply given up. And if one day you need help for anything in programming do not hesitate to send me a message, I will come to help you if necessary, I hope you will get out of it ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: WaldoVN

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What an odd little game. Everyone is so short, i like it, like a world where 6" folk are giants. Lesbian mom's are a fun idea. The maid is fucking adorable. Not a fan of losing so many RP points in the background, i know the game doesn't have the harem tag but such harsh effects to small decisions stinks of hard pathing forcing multiple playthroughs just to see everything. The environment has this very plastic dollhouse look with large gaps between the wooden floor planks and similar things, i kinda like it simply because it's unique. I was hoping the loud noise was the mom's getting it on and knocking a lamp over.

Yeah i'll stick this in one of my folders, worth keeping an eye on for at least the next few updates as depending on where it goes it may or may not be a game for me.

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
What an odd little game. Everyone is so short, i like it, like a world where 6" folk are giants. Lesbian mom's are a fun idea. The maid is fucking adorable. Not a fan of losing so many RP points in the background, i know the game doesn't have the harem tag but such harsh effects to small decisions stinks of hard pathing forcing multiple playthroughs just to see everything. The environment has this very plastic dollhouse look with large gaps between the wooden floor planks and similar things, i kinda like it simply because it's unique. I was hoping the loud noise was the mom's getting it on and knocking a lamp over.

Yeah i'll stick this in one of my folders, worth keeping an eye on for at least the next few updates as depending on where it goes it may or may not be a game for me.
Hey, thanks for your feedback! First of all yeah I like short girls^^ but that doesn't mean absolutely everyone is going to be short! :p

The game actually is a harem game (but the rules say I shouldn't tag things that aren't in the game yet so I didn't put it) I like being able to experience everything in one playthrough, but at the same time, I want the decisions to feel meaningful. Not sure what to do yet.

The graphics have improved a lot in version 0.3, especially the school environment looks a lot better in my opinion, but I hope I'm not killing that unique vibe for you with it ^^

preview1.png preview2.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey, thanks for your feedback! First of all yeah I like short girls^^ but that doesn't mean absolutely everyone is going to be short! :p

The game actually is a harem game (but the rules say I shouldn't tag things that aren't in the game yet so I didn't put it) I like being able to experience everything in one playthrough, but at the same time, I want the decisions to feel meaningful. Not sure what to do yet.

The graphics have improved a lot in version 0.3, especially the school environment looks a lot better in my opinion, but I hope I'm not killing that unique vibe for you with it ^^
Oh i noticed the other mom was your more average height so i figure you're not just going to have every be between four and five and a half feet but it's still cool to have such smol people everywhere.

Usually you put future tags under the genre section, gives people forewarning of what you're planning to implement, such as harem stuff but it goes the same for anything, femdom/ntr/cheating/lesbian etc. all the usual stuff that gets very vocal protests.

I don't mind decisions mattering and it's early days so maybe i jumped the gun a bit but i use the URM so i could see what effects each choice had and some were either a bummer or 'ouch, that's a bit much'. Like, i want to help the new maid sure but i also want to help my mom, i can understand scoring a point and missing out on the other but to lose points for that... makes me feel like i have to pick one option over the other so it's not a real choice, just a kick in the nuts.

You do you dude, i can appreciate a wide range of aesthetics so if you go changing things later on in development i won't take it as it losing something, it's just going to be different, different is ok.

Question for you, how does genetics work in this family? All adopted? One mom over the other or a split between who carried who or is the toll mom a futa... or maybe the smol mom :LOL: always fun to have the smol dom the toll.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Tokyo Academy [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 88mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Fingers crossed for optional without losing out on an entire character.
I wrote this in the developer notes:
I'm just here to let you know that there is a lot more planned for the game and I wanted to inform you that there is gonna be Futa content in the game which is completely optional. Optional in that way (since a lot of people have been asking me) that you will first have a choice if you want to be asked about futa content at all and then for every girl that could be a futa the game will ask if you want her to be a futa. If you choose no she's just going to be a regular girl and some scenes will change accordingly.

Where are the 2 new animations I didn't see anywhere?
That's my bad there is only one, right before the last scene in this version.
I've changed it, sorry!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes