VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tokyo Academy [v0.5] [WaldoVN]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Incest patch should be a red flag that you should not donate any money to this dev. Give it to another dev who actually has the balls to include incest in their work.
You must be very new to this place, Patreon doesn't allow incest content, so dev's generally put up the Patreon safe version on Patreon and then offer a patch in the places incest is allowed, it has nothing to do with balls but intelligence and common sense.

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
I didn't see it did I miss some scene whit my actions?
It is really not that important of a scene and you might have just skipped it accidentally, but it's right before you enter this "dark realm" after you sat down on cherry's pc.
I was just testing around with animations (had never done any before) and quite liked the result (looking back at it now it looks a little clunky but ey it was the first try ^^)

Reactions: Lytho Psycho

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
You must be very new to this place, Patreon doesn't allow incest content, so dev's generally put up the Patreon safe version on Patreon and then offer a patch in the places incest is allowed, it has nothing to do with balls but intelligence and common sense.
Still those few that never get a patch and are permanently stuck on landlady/roommate or with pre-existing incest content gone for good but mostly yes.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
It is really not that important of a scene and you might have just skipped it accidentally, but it's right before you enter this "dark realm" after you sat down on cherry's pc.
I was just testing around with animations (had never done any before) and quite liked the result (looking back at it now it looks a little clunky but ey it was the first try ^^)
Im going to check back maybe I miss it

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That was very, very short. Can't say I'm overly thrilled see another inexperienced beta MC. Just another one who acts like a pair of breast are the holy grail.

Reactions: eslamtito229

BgileMunro

Mar 5, 2022
I have a couple of suggestions:

The "fadeout - fade in" that happens with every frame is kinda irritating and takes away from the game, I think. None of the successful games I'm aware of do that.

Don't try to have separate frames for several positions as a char moves across a room. It's distracting and bothersome, especially with the fade thing.

Your characters are cute and there is potential there, although I'm wondering why the guy has two mothers after the incest patch. A mom and an aunt would be more logical I think unless they are a gay married couple, but even then it seems kind of awkward calling them both the same thing.

You are creating this in the same universe as HS Tutor, which is a very high bar, but have fun!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Downloading as we type, but the earlier version is 0.2 and this, the newer version is 0.1r, isn't the number supposed to be going higher and not lower?

Reactions: WaldoVN

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This looks interesting but I am not interested in futa. In your dev notes, does this mean 'every.single.girl we meet is going to ask if we want futa with her? If so that is going to be rather tedious and annoying to constantly click no. Is there no way you can just add a switch, so when we select we don't want futa, non of the girls or woman will ask if you want futa?

WaldoVN

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Downloading as we type, but the earlier version is 0.2 and this, the newer version is 0.1r, isn't the number supposed to be going higher and not lower?
Tokyo Academy exists up to version 0.3, but I've changed to koikatsu and remade everything. Version 0.1r is the remake of version 0.1 and 0.2.

This looks interesting but I am not interested in futa. In your dev notes, does this mean 'every.single.girl we meet is going to ask if we want futa with her? If so that is going to be rather tedious and annoying to constantly click no. Is there no way you can just add a switch, so when we select we don't want futa, non of the girls or woman will ask if you want futa?
The game first asks you if you are interested in futa content at all. If you reply with yes it will ask you for every girl that is a potential futa, but not every girl is a potential futa, no. Otherwise there won't be any further mention of futa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
WaldoVN I got me some food and sat down at my computer to look to at updated games/anime. While I'm checking what's new, I see Tokyo Academy is updated. The funny thing is the food i got were burgers lol.

• Haha

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Loli and NTR hopfully, pretty much what most would argue is considered a good game to start with. this harem no ntr no loli only grown ass woman with the same body type big tits 99% of games on this site is starting to bug a lot of people. and by a lot of people I mean me and myself, finding games that offer new shit is always good. and if it was so wrong to began with then god wouldn't have made it in the first place.

ba2.jpg

Reactions: Wesieboy56

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks quite good. The story seems interesting and the tags, current and planned, looks okay. I'll check this out.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes