VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
Definitely loving this VN. As a Missouri boy u love all of the references to things and places only those from Missouri will understand. Also loved the Lost in the Woods reference. Though I didn't take to kindly to the insult to the Branch of the Military I served in for 23 years, but I'll over look that. I'm honestly waiting for the MC and all the LI's to take a weekend trip the Lake and hit Party Cove.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Definitely loving this VN. As a Missouri boy u love all of the references to things and places only those from Missouri will understand. Also loved the Lost in the Woods reference. Though I didn't take to kindly to the insult to the Branch of the Military I served in for 23 years, but I'll over look that. I'm honestly waiting for the MC and all the LI's to take a weekend trip the Lake and hit Party Cove.
Don't take too much offense to the Navy joke. I plan to joke about all of them. I've got some ideas for the Coast Guard stirring in my head right now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Don't take too much offense to the Navy joke. I plan to joke about all of them. I've got some ideas for the Coast Guard stirring in my head right now.
I've known a few. A good friend of mine married one and I think she's regretting it.

Maybe something about deploying them to the Rio Grande to help with the invasion, but they fuck it up even worse and have to get rescued by the Cajun Navy (they're a real thing - look them up ;)).

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've known a few. A good friend of mine married one and I think she's regretting it.

Maybe something about deploying them to the Rio Grande to help with the invasion, but they fuck it up even worse and have to get rescued by the Cajun Navy (they're a real thing - look them up ;)).
Love or hate the guy, but it's cost effective and it would probably work. LOL!

ezgif-4-a5b12fb7d0.jpg

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

View attachment 3517957

More and more, it's seeming like an option. They could get really fat on a constant diet of coyotes and mules. Of course, then you'd have coke and meth gators after they got a few mules. Although, that might give them a case of the munchies and make them more effective. :unsure:

Sep 26, 2023

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023

View attachment 3517957

This is obviously an amphibious assault team of Marines. I can recognize my fellow leathernecks anywhere. The one in the middle of the photo with that evil grin is destined to be a Drill Instructor, or already was one.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes