• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Antoon

May 13, 2018
I hope everyone is enjoying the update.
Hi i read that the animation aren't that good, which probably the reason why there isn't an animation tag(?), will there be an improvement of the animations in the future? In that case i'll wait a bit, playing the game, otherwise i will try it out now.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hi i read that the animation aren't that good, which probably the reason why there isn't an animation tag(?), will there be an improvement of the animations in the future? In that case i'll wait a bit, playing the game, otherwise i will try it out now.
I may do that. I sadly suck at doing animations. I am getting better. Though most people don't play my games for the animations....though some do. They play my games for "Other" reasons.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hmm. Is something going on with F95? Usually once a game is updated the thread is on fire for at least a week. It is on other sites but not here but on here it's pretty quiet.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hmm. Is something going on with F95? Usually once a game is updated the thread is on fire for at least a week. It is on other sites but not here but on here it's pretty quiet.
Well Doc you did release close to April 1st and the whole April Fools joke that F95 did might have put people off.

And this is more light Hearted than the other off the Wall stories ;):sneaky::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Well Doc you did release close to April 1st and the whole April Fools joke that F95 did might have put people off.

And this is more light Hearted than the other off the Wall stories ;):sneaky::coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:
I hate to admit it, but the April Fools joke actually got me and gave me enough of a momentary panic that I started mass-downloading every single game I could find that looked semi-interesting. :LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I hate to admit it, but the April Fools joke actually got me and gave me enough of a momentary panic that I started mass-downloading every single game I could find that looked semi-interesting. :LOL:
I read it thought there goes this sites bread and butter but started to laugh when I got to the end of the post.:KEK:

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

hmm 50/50 it did have luna and cosmo.... but it was a very short update.. needed even more luna and cosmo!!
also when is he gonna bang his other sisters and his mom?!? also, will the squirrels ever get smart enough to retaliate? like ripping her clothes off in front of her brother and lust proceeds??

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes