VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomboySupremacy-0.4c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Agreed. Sadly the grandparents live in Kansas City.
Meh. That's how I feel about the NFL in it's entirety. Played on that postage stamp sized field, needing 4 downs to make 10 yards and all of it. It's almost as boring as soccer compared to the CFL. Far bigger field, far bigger endzone, 3 downs, far more focus on the passing game rather than getting 3 yards a down rushing. Last time I bothered watching it at all, Refrigerator Perry was still playing.

I will say it was impressive as hell watching his huge ass lumber down field for a touchdown. Was like watching a hippo run over ppl.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

tossed2016

Oct 23, 2018
Bianca: "Plus, he has that queer flag in front of his house."
Emily: "That's the flag of the US Navy. He's a veteran"
Bianca: "Exactly."

As a sailor, I gotta say you owe me a new keyboard! Admittedly, I should've known better than to drink Dr. Pepper while playing this game...

[a few minutes later] Okay, I'm with Cheyenne . Episode 10 sounds freaking awesome!

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Bianca: "Plus, he has that queer flag in front of his house."
Emily: "That's the flag of the US Navy. He's a veteran"
Bianca: "Exactly."

As a sailor, I gotta say you owe me a new keyboard! Admittedly, I should've known better than to drink Dr. Pepper while playing this game...
I'm glad you liked it. It puts a smile on my face when someone appreciates a joke I come up with. That whole conversation with those two took a little while to write.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
I hope everyone is enjoying the update.
Hi i read that the animation aren't that good, which probably the reason why there isn't an animation tag(?), will there be an improvement of the animations in the future? In that case i'll wait a bit, playing the game, otherwise i will try it out now.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hi i read that the animation aren't that good, which probably the reason why there isn't an animation tag(?), will there be an improvement of the animations in the future? In that case i'll wait a bit, playing the game, otherwise i will try it out now.
I may do that. I sadly suck at doing animations. I am getting better. Though most people don't play my games for the animations....though some do. They play my games for "Other" reasons.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes