VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm learning how to do wet characters. How's does this test with Luna look? NO WET PUSSY JOKES!!!

View attachment 3527655
I think you need to do experimental wet renders for our review and commentary for all of the girls - including their wet pussies. No joke - it would be for science. ;)

You might even add in an experimental creampie render for each - again, for science. :LOL:

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
While rendering today I began coming up with jokes for the next update of Tomboy Supremacy and I may have come up with my most vicious joke ever. Though I'm not sure where I'm going to put it. It's a very "Special" joke about the Olympics. This is why I love Twitter/X. It's a great place to come up with material.
1.png

Dec 22, 2021
Original wet hair looked fine, could maybe have used some highlights or colour gradations to look a little less clumpy, but that's it.

Second one looks more, "Had been wet earlier, but is mostly dry now" to me. Though if you took that hair, and added some bangs over one eye, that would be the style I find the sexiest in the world. Kind of like this:

Stokleida.png

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes