VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning y'all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I had a few days off after releasing the Extra Credit update and I'm feeling good. Today I begin working full-time on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Alpha. If you remember how the last update ended you can probably guess how this update will begin. Give me a few hours to drink my coffee and wake up. Once that happens I'll begin work.
33333333333.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Possible, but I am having trouble coming to terms with him even noticing the tree, when Luna wearing a bikini top is in the scene.
I had to go back and look for a tree.
I see Luna but I also see Tree Doc giving Luna a Full Luna :devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK:

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Possible, but I am having trouble coming to terms with him even noticing the tree, when Luna wearing a bikini top is in the scene.
I had to go back and look for a tree.
It's a thing called situational awareness, something that keeps you alive in any environment. I learned it at an early age, and my time in service reinforced it every day. If you only focus on the pretty girl, and you miss the snake sunning himself on the rock you're about to step on, or the thugs in the shadows because she's the bait and you're their next mark, it's game over. Also, I just happen to admire the entire image, the artist put that stuff around the pretty girl for a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Well now that I keep staring at that damn tree. I see lower half girl in greenish bikini and one of the roots looks like it wants to slap her in the ass WTF LOL :LOL:
Ahahhahahaha, so you do see it LOL ! Also , the only thing I'm on is fresh-brewed coffee (with a splash of bourbon) and the bumbleberry pie the ol' lady just baked, topped with butter pecan ice cream . I doubt there'd be any left by the time you trek up here !

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ahahhahahaha, so you do see it LOL ! Also , the only thing I'm on is fresh-brewed coffee (with a splash of bourbon) and the bumbleberry pie the ol' lady just baked, topped with butter pecan ice cream . I doubt there'd be any left by the time you trek up here !
(y) Well damn ! I like all of that bumbleberry is one of my favs now I'm hungry and thirsty LOL

Reactions: Carlos Bohica
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes