VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Saikousoku

Mar 21, 2022
Loving this so far. Seen a lot of games that try to be funny and fall flat, but this actually has good jokes and plenty of them.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Loving this so far. Seen a lot of games that try to be funny and fall flat, but this actually has good jokes and plenty of them.
Ah, thank you. Other VN’s keep trying to copy my style of manic insanity and humor. The problem is is they're not authentic. Manic insanity authenticity is key. You either have have it or you don’t.

Wait a second...

GKX3AMGWsAA6XPa.jpg

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Ah, thank you. Other VN’s keep trying to copy my style of manic insanity and humor. The problem is is they're not authentic. Manic insanity authenticity is key. You either have have it or you don’t.

Wait a second...

View attachment 3563680
So Luna borrowed Emily's clothes ? I can't wait to see Emily prancing around in a Luna outfit !

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I feel like this should be turned into full featured animation, just on the anti squirrel content alone, just think on this;

Squirrel Girl arrives in defense of Squirrel society rallies them into a defense force only to be pushed back by the combined forces of Mary Sue, Cozmo and bottle of jack (insert favorite brand name here) between them only just stopping short of full blown nuclear (wherein they take over the Canadian nuclear arsenal and government) engagement to write the historical treaty aptly named Treaty of the 3b's; booze, bear and bombshells, stopping the war and making all of Squirrel kind a now legally subordinate subspecies where they are then forced to leave North America and shipped en mass to the toxic world waste Island of Astraleia where therein one square meter it has more than 999 ways to die between the mutated plants, animals and toxic minerals left behind by all the magic of science that was conducted there. Squirrel kind may have been beaten down but will they be beaten?

Title "WIP" leaning towards "A Squirrelly Situation" or " Beary big and small Furry fiends; No Problem, Bomb'Em"

tag line "A bear, A babe and Bombs" take off to take out Squirrels everywhere this fall.
Squirrels under 12 not admitted without parent, guardian or blind fold and no last request's permitted upon entry.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes