VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thunderstorms and power outages go hand in hand in the South. I have a small battery backup someone told me to get many years ago that'll power my laptop for a good while. Sadly not my desktop. Anyway, what are we thinking of Luna with short hair?

Test.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thunderstorms and power outages go hand in hand in the South. I have a small battery backup someone told me to get many years ago that'll power my laptop for a good while. Sadly not my desktop. Anyway, what are we thinking of Luna with short hair?

View attachment 3880442
I really like that hairstyle, but I'm not sure it suits her. Something a bit odd looking about her. :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, Luna comes from a military family and her father was a single dad for a few years. Girls with single military dads are short haired tomboys 95% of the time. Trust me. I have first hand experence with this.
i'm teasin ya Doc . i love your work ... :love:
hmmm .. didn't we have a conversation like this a year or two ago :unsure::LOL:

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Well, Luna comes from a military family and her father was a single dad for a few years. Girls with single military dads are short haired tomboys 95% of the time. Trust me. I have first hand experence with this.
Correlation might not equal causation, but there's only so much pattern recognition you can ignore, before reality bites you in the butt.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Correlation might not equal causation, but there's only so much pattern recognition you can ignore, before reality bites you in the butt.
Well, probably 75% grow out of it and become very feminiel. The vast majority of the time after a certain activity. Though Luna isn't normal sp she would probably stick with it.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes