VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
Well, probably 75% grow out of it and become very feminiel. The vast majority of the time after a certain activity. Though Luna isn't normal sp she would probably stick with it.
Don't get me wrong Doc, I'm in no way arguing with you. I was more pointing out that we're pattern recognition creatures, and yet we find all sorts of reasons to deny the patterns that we observe. Hence the causation, correlation bit(While the statement is true, we still have noticed a pattern of some kind, so maybe give it at least a little bit of thought, rather than automatically dismissing it). Granted, after re-reading it I worded that horrendously. :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Don't get me wrong Doc, I'm in no way arguing with you. I was more pointing out that we're pattern recognition creatures, and yet we find all sorts of reasons to deny the patterns that we observe. Hence the causation, correlation bit(While the statement is true, we still have noticed a pattern of some kind, so maybe give it at least a little bit of thought, rather than automatically dismissing it). Granted, after re-reading it I worded that horrendously. :)
It's cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
New hair for Rika? I'm wanting to maybe do a flashback scene with her and Cheyenne in Japan or just change her hair. What do ya think? Rika and Luna's hair changes are just for testing. Nothing will be put in-game unless the majority of subs are okay with it like I did with Cheyenne. I respect them too much.

2.png

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes