VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Here's a small update for Tomboy Supremacy. I'm hoping work will begin on the second half of it mid next week. I have no clue when it'll be released yet. It's too early to tell. I'll keep y'all updated. Stay tuned.
View attachment 2464613
They are looking fucking hot. Though it is pretty weird that Christine isn't pregnant in these teaser images. She looks great in that little grey top though, so sexy.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Thou shalt count to 3, thou shalt not count to 1 or 2 except that thou then proceedeth to 3. Thou shalt not count to 4. 5 is right out.

OMG, you guys brought up THE Funniest Movie of All Time!!! When I saw the 1st gif, I thought about the movie, when I saw the following one, I immediately thought of the Holy Hand Grenade. By the time I saw the 3rd with the actual HHG, I was laughing uncontrollably. Then to quote the instructions on how to use it? Priceless!! Thanks for making my week!

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I love that in this game they have smaller tits. Huge ones are actually a turnoff to me.

I have to agree that it's refreshing to see smaller breasted females in a game and Not all be attached to lolis. Although I like big boobs and butts, it has become monotonous seeing Triple K boobs and 70 inch asses all of the time. Kudos to the Dev and the creator.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes