VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You still bang your sister/daughter eventually but other girls first instead of pretty much only banging relatives and breeding with them. Every time for the rest of my life I hear the name "Denise" I'm going to think of Doc5252 games. And any other incest game the daughter from sibling sex (or the first) will be named "Denise" in honor of "Daughniece"

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The girls in this game are also hot. I'd let them do whatever they wanted.
Well Doc has come a long way since the early days of his first game 23 Sisters (The early version of Tiffany;):KEK:) in how the models look.

edit: ok 23 isn't Doc's first game The Mysterious Island was but that was using honey something for the models. ;):KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc speaking about the first game ever thought about remaking The Mysterious Island with your new-found skills in making hot models? ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc speaking about the first game ever thought about remaking The Mysterious Island with your new-found skills in making hot models? ;)
Actually, it was talked about, but in the end it was decided that it wasn't going to happen. Extra Credit is kind of a spiritual successor to it.

• Sad
Reactions: jstreet

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's just because I've gotten a lot better at creating girls. I've had a lot of practice. I've created over 200+ custom characters in almost 2 years.
TBH Tiffany in 23 Sisters is still really hot as are others, including the daughnieces (and every time I ever hear the name Denise the rest of my life I'm going to think of that, LOL) and whatever names come up for relations after that...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
TBH Tiffany in 23 Sisters is still really hot as are others, including the daughnieces (and every time I ever hear the name Denise the rest of my life I'm going to think of that, LOL) and whatever names come up for relations after that...
The dauneices and the other girls of 23 have become hotter than they were in v0.01 but you saved the hottest ones for this one. ;)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Femdom cowgirl position - where the girl is on top and pins the guys wrists down while fucking the shit out of him. Hottest position.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Swedishbloke
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes