VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We are so close to getting this Alpha out! I've got one more short scene left to render and the one animation. To explain how big this Alpha is, my normal Full Update to a game averages a little more than 300 renders. That's a Full Update. This Alpha, which is half of the Full Update, at the time of writing this is at 310 renders. Like I said, I'm gonna try to double the update sizes, but it will double the production time. I'm hoping for tomorrow. I'm hoping Shaddy is available. He usually is. I'm not sure what time, but it'll most likely be in the evening, EST. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned...
mcbed169.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
All the renders to the Alpha are DONE! There are over 340 of them! I just started the one animation. While that is rendering I'll finish up the coding. Well, my part. It's gonna be a few more hours, but it will be released tonight. Hopefully...Most likely. LOL! cof57.png

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I fucked up. I kind of promised that the update was gonna be released last night. I was 100% working towards that. I had worked around 10 hours straight, nonstop yesterday. No breaks. I finished all the renders and had just started rendering the animation. I was gonna continue coding while the animation was rendering but I decided to take a break and watch some TV for an hour. I was watching something on the History Channel. They were talking about licorish and Twizzlers. The last thing I remember hearing was something about a goat. I don't remember. I passed out. Again, I am sorry. The past five days in a row, I have worked a minimum of 10 hours. I think it was Saturday, I worked around 16 hours straight. Also, since I the stomach problems last weekend, my sleep scheduled has been completely fucked up and all over the place.

There have been a lot of delays the past couple months and the vast majority of the time it's been because of me. If you've been a sub for a while you know this but for you new folks, I'll explain. Last Fall I broke up with a girl I had been in a relationship for a while. Most of you may have noticed some shit happening since that happened. Almost every update has been released late after the deadline I had promised. My mind hasn't quite been the same since we broke up. Things have been doing better better, but I'm not quite 100%. I'm am striving to do better and stop these delays. I promise to do better. Please be patient with me and thanks for sticking with me.

Give us a few more hours to finish up the Alpha. Again, sorry for another delay.
mcbed79.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I fucked up. I kind of promised that the update was gonna be released last night. I was 100% working towards that. I had worked around 10 hours straight, nonstop yesterday. No breaks. I finished all the renders and had just started rendering the animation. I was gonna continue coding while the animation was rendering but I decided to take a break and watch some TV for an hour. I was watching something on the History Channel. They were talking about licorish and Twizzlers. The last thing I remember hearing was something about a goat. I don't remember. I passed out. Again, I am sorry. The past five days in a row, I have worked a minimum of 10 hours. I think it was Saturday, I worked around 16 hours straight. Also, since I the stomach problems last weekend, my sleep scheduled has been completely fucked up and all over the place.

There have been a lot of delays the past couple months and the vast majority of the time it's been because of me. If you've been a sub for a while you know this but for you new folks, I'll explain. Last Fall I broke up with a girl I had been in a relationship for a while. Most of you may have noticed some shit happening since that happened. Almost every update has been released late after the deadline I had promised. My mind hasn't quite been the same since we broke up. Things have been doing better better, but I'm not quite 100%. I'm am striving to do better and stop these delays. I promise to do better. Please be patient with me and thanks for sticking with me.

Give us a few more hours to finish up the Alpha. Again, sorry for another delay.
View attachment 2407013
Hope you get back to your better place soon - not just because of the game, but for your peace of mind and "normalcy" (whatever that is...).

As for the rest of us, sneak peaks at actual, or dropping in experimental, naughty renders does much to assuage our empty souls. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is an update for all you folks waiting for the Free Version of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2.

I just released the Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 Alpha yesterday. I'm taking a couple days off and then I'll start on the Extra Credit 0.6 Alpha. It'll take a few weeks to complete. Once that's done I'll take a few more days off and then I'll start work on the 2nd half of TS 0.2. That too will take a few weeks to release. Once it's been released to my SubscribeStar subscribers, I'll release it for free a week later. So more than a month. You'll like it though. Stay tuned.

1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm working on the Alpha to Extra Credit 0.6. That should be released in around 2 weeks. Once that is done I will begin work on the 2nd half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. It'll take a few weeks to finish that. Once it is finished it'll be released to subscribers then a week later it'll be released to the public for free. Stay tuned....
3.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so I'm working on the Alpha to Extra Credit 0.6. That should be released in around 2 weeks. Once that is done I will begin work on the 2nd half of Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. It'll take a few weeks to finish that. Once it is finished it'll be released to subscribers then a week later it'll be released to the public for free. Stay tuned....
View attachment 2430637
Holy shit they both look gorgeous here, I love their tops, especially Luna's. :love:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I've tried all your visual novels and I love your ideas and the Li's but something in the implimentation of them always loses my interest and I become bored. I do see some growth on your part so I will check back on your next project to see where it goes. It could be that your style just doesn't click for me. I wish you the best.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've tried all your visual novels and I love your ideas and the Li's but something in the implimentation of them always loses my interest and I become bored. I do see some growth on your part so I will check back on your next project to see where it goes. It could be that your style just doesn't click for me. I wish you the best.
It's totally understandable. My games aren't for everyone. Thanks for trying them and at least giving them a chance.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes