VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.6a Special] [Abere Lucifer]

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Sorry I've been so quite since Saturday. I got some kind of stomach bug Saturday night and spent Saturday night and all of Sunday hugging a toilet. Then yesterday morning I woke up extremely weak. So I went to the hospital and they figured out I was majorly dehydrated. They hooked me up to an IV and I spent almost all day there. I came home after that and passed out from exhaustion. Since Saturday I had gotten like 5 hours of sleep. I did get a lot of sleep last night though. I am feeling a lot better now. I'm hoping to get some work done today. I'm not gonna push myself to extremes like I normally do though. For the next few days I'm gonna take it a little slower than normal. It's gonna be a few more days until the Alpha is released. I'm not gonna say what day though. I'm hoping before the weekend. Stay tuned... View attachment 2391014

Get well soon. Don't stress yourself with the update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry I've been so quite since Saturday. I got some kind of stomach bug Saturday night and spent Saturday night and all of Sunday hugging a toilet. Then yesterday morning I woke up extremely weak. So I went to the hospital and they figured out I was majorly dehydrated. They hooked me up to an IV and I spent almost all day there. I came home after that and passed out from exhaustion. Since Saturday I had gotten like 5 hours of sleep. I did get a lot of sleep last night though. I am feeling a lot better now. I'm hoping to get some work done today. I'm not gonna push myself to extremes like I normally do though. For the next few days I'm gonna take it a little slower than normal. It's gonna be a few more days until the Alpha is released. I'm not gonna say what day though. I'm hoping before the weekend. Stay tuned... View attachment 2391014
Get your shit together, bro. You can't develop a game without taking care of yourself first. So, always make sure you take care of yourself first.

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021
Dude.. i don't leave a lot of comments. This is one of the exceptions.
Love the game so far! The models are just *chefs kiss* The story (so far) is hilarious and that talking bear (can't remember the name right now) is a total gem.
But health ALWAYS comes first.
Here's for a speedy recovery and cheers from Sweden!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
All I can say is you are the gift that keeps on giving... Who needs a fanart thread if you keep this up... Please don't ever abandon this work or you will force me to hunt you down lock you in a closet and play Lawrence Welk music on a loop until you promise to come back. ( for those out there who don't know who Lawrence Welk is He was the last Big band Conductor who for whatever reason really liked Polka music in the 60's and 70's). Kinda like nails on a chalk board. Or 'll turn you into a Jobe fertilizer stick and put you with the Bansai tree and both of you can get pissed on by the goat.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I an working my ass off on this Alpha but it's not gonna be released tomorrow. It's looking like Monday. There is a few reasons for this. The first is this is the longest Alpha I have ever made. Not by an extreme amount or anything but it is the longest. Also, when I render an update I am usually able to reuse a lot of renders for a scene. It really cuts down on the rendering time and the amount of renders I have to do. This update though I am not able to do that nearly as much as I usually do and also because of the different way I'm making this game, This means a lot more renders. This full update will probably have more renders of any game update I have ever done and by a lot. I would not be surprised if the full update to Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 had around 500 renders. I've done over 200 and I'll probably be rendering for another day and a half. I am gonna stay up late and work into the night, or should I say morning. it's a little past 1AM now. Anyway, stay tuned...
mcbed57.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It's 2AM and Doc is still working, so you did not get my advice to rest a little:unsure:
Overworked Developer is bad Developer:KEK:
You should rest sometimes.

By the way, Cozmo is keeping me away from spam in your games threads, i'm afraid of him cause he can appear in other games as crossover:WutFace:
Warinings for spam hold me from spam in some threads and ban is last thing i want. I'm enjoying your games Doc, but i can not spam here much:HideThePain::FacePalm::KEK:

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes