3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
For anyone wondering like I was, while Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are separate downloads on the front page, Chapter 2 includes both chapters, with an option to skip NTR content.

Anyway, without any patch applied, Vince is referred to as landlord and Uncle at different times in dialog. My intent was just do a quick run-through of it and some models are nice. Probably worth a romp on a slow day in a year, assuming dialog is touched up and improved overall.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tonight Is the Night [v0.2.0] [RandomAccessMemories] (2.39 GB rar pc source)
156 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/sounds quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Why patch link does not work
Edit: nevermind, seems to work fine with chapter 1

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
Simple incest patch. Landlord is now replaced with Dad, and Landlady is replaced with Mom.
Edit: Also replaced Tenet with Son and replaced a line to make the patch make more sense. Patch can be easily edited further in any text editor if anyone wanna change anything else.

Edit2: Added patch that changes from Landlord to Uncle, Landlady to Aunt and Tenet to Nephew as this seems to fit better with the story. Pick your poison.

PS: Do not use both patches! Use patch.rpy for mom/dad/son OR patch(aunt version).rpy for aunt/uncle/nephew.
Feeling like a total noob. The attachments are leading me to a new text only tab and don't download the rpy file. I don't have to edit the original or create a patch file myself or do I?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Feeling like a total noob. The attachments are leading me to a new text only tab and don't download the rpy file. I don't have to edit the original or create a patch file myself or do I?
Right click on the link and 'save as', if it saves with a different ending you can just change it afterwards to .rpy.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TonightIsTheNight-ch2-ch2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TonightIsTheNight-ch2-ch2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TonightIsTheNight-ch2-ch2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 263, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "D:\MY DOCUMENTS\DOWNLOADS\TonightIsTheNight-ch2-ch2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Tue Sep 26 01:17:03 2023

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Ah, I remember that song:

Tonight is the night;
It it going to be all right.
Because I love you, girl,
There is no one who is going to stop us now.

RandomAccessMemories

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
If this were to be the case, I would simply put the thread under "ignore thread" and move on to another game.

The author must understand that by doing so he will push many people to do the same thing.
After that there will be no going back, because once you put it in ignore, the changes you make to the topic and to the game will no longer appear. And it will lose a lot of players as well as possible future supporters of the game. If that's okay with him, then happy for him. For not being clear and for further lying to people.

I will wait for confirmation from him. I have learned that before doing something it is always better to wait for his aforementioned response. After that, if things stay the same, I will delete the topic from my bookmarks and never return to it.
NTR in Chapter 1 is skippable only. In upcoming chapters, it will be avoidable based on player choices.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
curious. why does it show MC fucking that milf in the preview pictures, but that render is nowhere in the game. as far as I have seen anyway

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
That feel when you browse through jerk off games looking for new game to "play" when you are hit with memory of best eurodance hits from '90s.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes