Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
By having a card on x4 doesn't bottleneck you too much, the difference in performance will be 0.5-2% at MOST. The rest of your rig should be crap if you cannot handle this game on GTX 1070. Sorry mate but it's impossible, either the rest of your rig is bad or u have poorly optimized software.
Not a CPU bottleneck: Intel Core i5-9600K.
Another game, American Truck Simulator. Different engine, good but not AAA graphics. 2560x1440 (mix of settings around High), over 100 fps.
This game, 30-40 fps. Notice higher bus interface load, and lower power consumption than in previous game (implying GPU is stalling more waiting for data). Unity, in general, puts more stress on the bus interface. More graphics settings to fine tune this situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Another game, American Truck Simulator. Different engine, good but not AAA graphics. 2560x1440 (mix of settings around High), over 100 fps.
This game, 30-40 fps. Notice higher bus interface load, and lower power consumption than in previous game (implying GPU is stalling more waiting for data). Unity, in general, puts more stress on the bus interface. More graphics settings to fine tune this situation.
Sir, please. I already wrote that the optimization of the game is in the process and I do not deny it, but your system shows different results from mine, everyone has different hardware and system configuration, performance will be different. This is the result of my system, which is cheaper and worse than yours.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
That's why i've said that you could have crappy rig or poorly optimized software. Did u try to run TML with lower resolution than FHD? Do it and see if you have much more fps ~around 20% boost. And do check out if you have chipset drivers installed and bios updated. Also check out if you have the newest nvidia drivers as well. You should be able to get 60 fps easily.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Downloaded the game because I thought that was the minimum size for breasts, unfortunately I was disappointed.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiny_
Jul 10, 2017
I was stuck in reload animation, all I did was I reloaded the shotgun inside the Firing Range and kept moving outside the firing range, right after I got down the small stairs, the reload animation got stuck... I cant run/holster... all I can do is walk/jog.

Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I was stuck in reload animation, all I did was I reloaded the shotgun inside the Firing Range and kept moving outside the firing range, right after I got down the small stairs, the reload animation got stuck... I cant run/holster... all I can do is walk/jog.
Yes, in the 0.2A, please do not reload the weapon when leaving the shooting range, two minutes ago I fixed the bugs related to the shooting range.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Damn, it looks and plays amazing, way better than the horde build. I especially love the cum effects and the animations, they're really smooth and (y) for that ass slap at the end of the zombie encounter. I hope future updates will bring more character customisation, sex animations and sex options (switching holes, changing positions, choosing to cum in/out, options to slap/choke/pull hair, pregnancy maybe).

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny_ and XbfgX

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Oh wow.
My computer is burning but its worth giving this game a try.
Our character is looking very cute. Graphics are awesome, zombies looks awesome too and even sex looks much better than in the other games.
Looks much better than Bioasshard Arena, but its still game for 10-15 minutes.
I hope dev will add some goody storyline to it and much more. For sure i will add this game to watch list.
And as usually. Sorry for my bad english lol.

Reactions: Gocubs and Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes