Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
These updates never really bring much for how long each update takes to release.

The Good:
- The shooting feels the best so far, it's pretty damn good.
- It's easier to get money now so it's nice to afford a rifle before even going into the sewer
- New animations are great but way too short in my opinion while in-game

The Bad:
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason
- No new quests unless the wave quest is new than we have only 1 new quest but it's just there for the sake of farming money so not really a new quest
- If you have over 1000 bullets for your gun the ammo counter won't show the 4th number making you think that you have less ammo than what you actually have
- All reloading animations are bugged, nothing happens
- Quick saving/loading works maybe half the time
- When completing the sewer wave quest, game said I earned $600 but the game didn't give it to me
- When your character is talking with the facemask on, the lips and jaw protrude out and looks weird
- When attacked, the same animation plays. There's no variation. I had a zombie attack my character 10 times and each one was the same blowjob scene
- Overall barely any animations have been added, most of these have been in previous maximum versions so they aren't exactly new

It's been a few months since the last update and it just feels like the game is barely changing/adding anything. No new quests, barely any new animations, no new playable areas. Maybe we shouldn't download these updates every couple of months and instead wait like 3 years so it'll actually feel like an update.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason

[/QUOTE]

That sucks. This is the first version I'm playing and that was removed? grrr..

But also, at game start, it says to turn on/off H content as desired. I can't find that menu anywhere.

Iron Fist

Sep 4, 2022
Gutes Spiel. Ich hoffe, dass das Spiel irgendwann zu Ende geht und nicht weggeworfen wird. Und ist fast wie Resident Evil, aber in Ihrem Spiel lieben Zombies den MC.

Yrenari

Nov 11, 2021
The google drive link doesn't work, please check that because I would really like to play the game. Thank you.

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
The update take forever to be released and with each new update this game is kinda going backward instead of going forward and the worst part is that the dev think its "ok" to remove some perfectly working and good features from game so i am temporarily adding this game to ignore list, ill check it out again in a few years, hopefully it will have some new contents and new animations by that time.....

for now i think ill just go back to modding Fallout 4/Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim Special Edition because those games can have as many animations a player want and they are still fun to play and there are tons of new quest/missions and mods available on Nexus.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason.
- Are updates going backward? With each update, a feature is removed, and something breaks...

You can customize the girl and dress her in different clothes. This update brought back a lot of things that were previously removed for rework. For customization the girl click "C" key by default, for dress her click "Tab" and select the cloth inventory.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Dresses a
- You can no longer customize your own body or put on different clothes. That's been removed for some reason.
- Are updates going backward? With each update, a feature is removed, and something breaks...

You can customize the girl and dress her in different clothes. This update brought back a lot of things that were previously removed for rework. For customization the girl click "C" key by default, for dress her click "Tab" and select the cloth inventory.
I think there is bug with clothes, for example i had some dress dropped by zombie equiped on heroine, but after saving\loading its vanished

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Interesting fact: We can adjust the size of the breast with special potions. At least in the developer version.
How to do it. Launch the command console, type item , the list will appear, there are currently two potions, one for increasing the other for reducing. Quite an interesting move on the part of the creator.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I encountered a bug that made the sewer monster magically disappear when he hit the wall with stomping attack. It made me low and got the GUI invisible and when I moved, the boss' life bar is still there but the monster itself isn't. This also happened at wave 2 of the mission and all of the zombies just ran past the closed gate making the boss fight with every zombie in the wave.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
Putting another top clothes without removing the first one will magically remove the old clothes in the inventory but makes the character still wear it

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes