Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
This game has such a potential to be a very success one. It will be a great loss for both creators and players if it is forced to abandon.
Support it if you want to. There's no forcing it to abandon... if it gets abandoned, that's on the dev.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022

thank you ,thank you ,thank you ,thank you , THANK YOU ! i WAS STRUGGLING SO MUCH WITH THIS GAME... I started with version 0.5d and I liked it, but ... content was shorten... then I tried with Csharp file to unlock gallery, and I try 0.5c, and it was better but not ideal. And you provided a link with 0.5b which is so far better than anything ! I like the vibe of the game, and style of animation, gallery, world, but is so... empty ! At least in b version is more than one set of clothes

Also, after the sewers there is no progress of any kind, ;/ at least for me

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
thank you ,thank you ,thank you ,thank you , THANK YOU ! i WAS STRUGGLING SO MUCH WITH THIS GAME... I started with version 0.5d and I liked it, but ... content was shorten... then I tried with Csharp file to unlock gallery, and I try 0.5c, and it was better but not ideal. And you provided a link with 0.5b which is so far better than anything ! I like the vibe of the game, and style of animation, gallery, world, but is so... empty ! At least in b version is more than one set of clothes

Also, after the sewers there is no progress of any kind, ;/ at least for me
did u fight against boss? his h-scene is good,, and of course 0.5b is best... thats the reason y people paid to this dev but unfortunately he turned out to be a disappointment.. if he hired more 2-3 people then he could make this game a success

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
did u fight against boss? his h-scene is good,, and of course 0.5b is best... thats the reason y people paid to this dev but unfortunately he turned out to be a disappointment.. if he hired more 2-3 people then he could make this game a success
Yeah , in your version I was able to get animation with boss, and I got to say It was very nice surprise to see another thing in this game working. In newer version id doesn't work for me ;/ And yeah I win the boss, and now it look like there is nothing to do really./..

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

Hi guys, new day - new restrictions. Now I can't take your donations on the patreon because the only way to withdraw money from this site has been blocked in my country.

If you still want to support me, the only way I found is page.
New version of the game will be posted this month after I complete the gallery and will be available in my boosty.

~ I will continue to update patreon.

Apr 19, 2020

Hi guys, new day - new restrictions. Now I can't take your donations on the patreon because the only way to withdraw money from this site has been blocked in my country.

If you still want to support me, the only way I found is page.
New version of the game will be posted this month after I complete the gallery and will be available in my boosty.

~ I will continue to update patreon.
No one should ever use Patreon for any reason.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes