Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
I wrote you an answer! Well, there was no answer from you for more than a day, i deleted the message! Keep an eye on your posts for the future! I don't want to waste my time!
I saw it, downloaded it. It works. But i have a job to do so I don't have much time either to answer every post I get an answer.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
What VPN do you use? Is it free (I doubt)?
I downloaded the psiphon3 program and activated it when the mega counter reached its peak, and I did not want to wait until the counter limit was reset, 6 hours.

as I understand it, the developer of the game itself on this site.
current version 0.5d max.
runs on my PC, with the characteristics:
core 2 duo 2.9GHz,
4GB of RAM (of course, a swap file is used and you have to wait 10 minutes),
gtx1050ti 4GB of video memory.
I use it with disabled shadows and other functions that affect performance.
I did not notice the lags of the picture. errors, so far, did not show up.
I don't know English well (very badly).
and use translate.google for translation,
and in games (on the unity engine) I use .
usually translated text is displayed normally everywhere
but in this game, from the translated text, it is displayed: menu, choices in conversations (almost everything is displayed),
but the text of the dialogue from the NPC and the character itself is not displayed,
all sorts of squares instead of letters.
in the original language, the text is displayed normally.
I tried to force the font to use "Arial Unicode MS" and "Arial" (they usually help get rid of all sorts of glitches in the display of text),
but nothing happened.
can you suggest
what font should i use?

Last edited:

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
still found some errors in the animations.
a member of zombies does not go where he should. in both animations with 1 zombie and 2 zombies

Reactions: Artix0

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
even foreign developers often add an "additional" Russian language (foreign studios for me, since I'm from Russia). and here the Russian could not add the Russian language, at least to the interface. hmm. vague doubts that he is Russian.

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Why all dl links lead to 05.c while it's 05.d indicated ?

Could you also put on the main page the fixes for the version we do dl ? Thanks.

FaerDaer1

Jul 12, 2022
even foreign developers often add an "additional" Russian language (foreign studios for me, since I'm from Russia). and here the Russian could not add the Russian language, at least to the interface. hmm. vague doubts that he is Russian.
you are asking dumb question to be fair. Having a multiple language support for the game is resourceful and time consuming.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
does anyone know more console command than this already shown , like weapon or fill or hide? Is it mote than this ?

Also, 'C' only make small changes to face and skin/hair color ...no breast sizing

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does the game end when we have the mission to clear the sewer?
All I can find is a locked door, but no key was ever found or given to me.

And the door is unlocked after figuring out how to save and load. That doesn't seem broken at all.

And maybe I just haven't figured it out... but is there really no inventory?
How the hell are my pockets full if I can't even access my pockets to make room?
That's dog shit.

Lol tab key... not mentioned in the key map.

K so pro tip, don't enter the sewers without a fuck ton of ammo and med kits. Or at least without cheating those.
The boss is mega dumb, and you can't back track to get better kit.

Last edited:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
how can I see pussy fucking scenes?
Yeah this. the game is awesome but it is bj after bj. in the preview pics there is atleast a double team

nvm both links here are version c after digging for a while i figured it out

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
how can I see pussy fucking scenes?
Yeah this. the game is awesome but it is bj after bj. in the preview pics there is atleast a double team

nvm both links here are version c after digging for a while i figured it out
just forget this game.. its not worth it,, if u r too much curious about h-scenes then i have '0.5b maximum' which includes all scenes(better than new versions)

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes