Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Masterjedi170

Apr 15, 2020
You should so add this game to steam. There is a lot of people interested in this type of games. Also, give us more ammo please :)

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
why we can't play every scene in this game ? updates give us nothing , whats the devs plan ??? is there max version ? how ı can play max ?

xXSiSXx

Apr 7, 2022
The game is divided into versions where the Preview Version has nothing to test the fun at all. The game is in development but it feels like it's forced. But when I come across a system like this, I'd better pass. No matter how much fun the game is, but the feeling that You have to pay to test the game's system. It's a very stupid thing

I understand that development takes money, but besides that, it also takes players' hearts. I can't find it

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
At this point it looks like the development of the game is too slow due to the paywall almost like "Let me add a small bit of things to change the version name to rely on monthly payments"

My personal opinion is this game gets too much good reviews and too much suporters for its early stage of progress that took almost a few years now...
At this point it should have a small 2~4 man team doing the stuff if it wants to grow
versions take ages to release and then it still feels like the bare minimum content..

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes