Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

shadowking1901

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone find that all links point to v0.5c? Where's v0.5d as title said? or is it just me has such issue. You guys know what difference between 0.5c and 0.5d?

Last edited:

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
I'm pretty confused in to regards with what's going on with the boss. I think I've seen all the animations (mostly the gallery I only know of 4 in gameplay. The boss however doesn't do anything. either I kill or I let it kill me, still no animation though.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So in v0.5b there's 10 scenes (7 in the gallery, then normal zombie, strong zombie, and boss hound)

In v0.5d there's only 3 scenes (1 zombie, 2 zombies or the old strong zombie one) and 9 of the earlier scenes have been completely deleted from the game?

Have I got this right or am I missing my braincell :LOL:

If I'm right, this is a huge shame, especially as a couple of the old ones (boss doggystyle, and the blowjob on knees) were really hot imo and now they're just gone - unless the dev is planning on reimplementing these with the new scene viewer, similar to strong zombie?

Reactions: stalkerOne

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'm pretty confused in to regards with what's going on with the boss. I think I've seen all the animations (mostly the gallery I only know of 4 in gameplay. The boss however doesn't do anything. either I kill or I let it kill me, still no animation though.
The boss animation is missing from v0.5d, it's present in v0.5b though. You have to bait its sex attack, it's the large leap and stomp (normal swipes won't trigger the scene)

Jul 6, 2022
So how do you get the sex animations? I can only ever get the "blowjob" scene. Even when trapped, it still triggers only the "blowjob" scene. thanks in advance
also, all the links donwload the 0.5c, but the title says 0.5d... so idk what is going on there

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes