Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I might be missing something
But I am starving and I couldn´t find any food so far.
If there isnt any nutrion in the game yet, I think its a bad idea to implement / activate starving damage.
There was a rectangle shape (which I assume will be a character later) near a table/house towards the camp entrance or to the right when entering the camp that sells canned food/drinks for that at $100 each.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Just what Hscenes are there? I've only seen:

1. zombie throat fuck
  2. zombie double fuck
  3. white-ish zombie ass fuck
  4. oral from gun seller (can't remember the dialogue options to see that, but I remember seeing that scene in a much earlier version)

And that's it. Anything I missed?
Go near the lake and you will see a bunch of tentacles raising from the water, let them grab the girl.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Go near the lake and you will see a bunch of tentacles raising from the water, let them grab the girl.
Been there, done that, they failed to grab anything. Probably something to do with the tentacles spawning at the surface of the water but the PC sinks to the bottom.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Been there, done that, they failed to grab anything. Probably something to do with the tentacles spawning at the surface of the water but the PC sinks to the bottom.
Theres a bugfix file a couple pages back to memory that fixes this if you havent tried searching for other people with the same issue. Ive installed it and I have no problems with any of the scenes whatsoever.

Reactions: abao

cass149

Jul 1, 2022
What should I do after shooting range quest? I complete the quest but didn't know what to do after that.

Feb 19, 2020
in order to take work off of you, have you considered getting into contact with either Leito from Loverslab or Jackerman here to see if they will lend you animations? They both work for free so im sure theyd be willing to provide

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I have restored mirrors to 0.5c in OP as apparently some features were removed in 0.5d. Tell me if I'm wrong.

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Am I allowed to post a link like this here?

Its an odd post on SVScomics
First of all, it states that shinekuku uploaded themself.
But in combination with version "0.5d maximum" it gets even less credible.

I am guessing the uploader is a pretender and uploaded "0.5d preview" and might want to sneak in some viruses?
did u check ur link?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
What's better for games and graphics AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7, 9 or Intel Corporation 3, 5, 7, 9?

AMD Ryzen or Intel Corporation which is better?

Hello, I have a question regarding

I am thinking of getting a gaming laptop. I care about such TooMuchLight (Preview) games
Never play this game with integrated graphics, it will struggle a lot. If you're looking for a laptop, try buy an RTX one. Personally I wouldn't recommend you getting an RTX 3050 because of 4GB VRAM that is not future proof. At least try and get 4GB+ VRAM.
For CPU though just get Intel or Ryzen, Ryzen 5 or Intel i5 will be enough.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes