Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

devtrack

Apr 11, 2021
I really like this game. my favorite game is zombie shooting game like dying light, resident evil,etc. but in this game is sex zombie shooting game that make me so interesting. and for developer my opinion is make the zombie respawn every day(time in game) so we can play and repeat sex we got from zombie and kill them that make this game not boring. add some crafting cloth freature, weapon upgrade, tits size, butt size, different zombie with different sex scene. im really excited for new update i hope ur game is success and i will support ur game. GANBATEEE!!!!!!

Jul 3, 2018
I really like this game. my favorite game is zombie shooting game like dying light, resident evil,etc. but in this game is sex zombie shooting game that make me so interesting. and for developer my opinion is make the zombie respawn every day(time in game) so we can play and repeat sex we got from zombie and kill them that make this game not boring. add some crafting cloth freature, weapon upgrade, tits size, butt size, different zombie with different sex scene. im really excited for new update i hope ur game is success and i will support ur game. GANBATEEE!!!!!!
ok

bonanzacream

Oct 1, 2018
This last update looks like it's been a clusterfuck. Is it even worth the like 4 different downloads to get 0.5 if I've already played 0.4 max?

Reactions: 4876162

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Maximum version (0.5d) has all sex secenes with all monsters except gallery ? İf not , how long do we have to wait? Maybe I failed to trigger scenes? Any idea?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Maximum version (0.5d) has all sex secenes with all monsters except gallery ? İf not , how long do we have to wait? Maybe I failed to trigger scenes? Any idea?
Sorry I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. What monster are in maximum that are not in the Preview version on the first page?

Phoenixx1

Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for the game but can u guys add diffirent download site because the driver isnt working and i finished my daily download limit in mega help for this or can someone share from driver to me ?

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
I can't download the game from GOOGLE after 3 days of trying and from Mega I have limited download storage ( and the VPN didn't worked that well for me). It can't be downloaded from other downloading websites like GoFile, MIXDROP or ANONFILE?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes